Chapter 82

Aapka hukm sar aakho par..... you wanted another chapter right so here you go......

She was about to open the door of the car when she saw reflection of Kartik in the window mirror and become shocked...... she turned and saw him standing behind her with lots of blood on his clothes and some cuts on his hands...... she immediately went and hugged him tightly and started crying..... kartik became shocked seeing her in this vulnerable condition so he hugged her back and tried to console her but she was just crying..... after a few minutes she broke the hug......

N:(checking for injuries + crying) Kartik.... kartik.... tum...tum thik ho na.... tumhe kuch nahi hua na........ (kissing him all over the face and again hugging him) kartik please mujhe chhod ke kahi matt jana..... mai nahi reh paungi tumhare bina...... you know na how much I love you..... please mujhe chhod ke matt jana mai mar jaungi......

K: shh.... Naira... shant ho jao.... mujhe kuch nahi hua..... tumhara kartik bilkul thik hai..... mai kabhi tumhe chhod kar nahi jaunga....... mai bhi tumse utna hi pyaar karta hu Naira.... mai tumhe chhod ke kahi reh hi nahi sakta......

he was also having tears in his eyes seeing her in this state....... unknown to them the whole family was witnessing this scene they were shocked by Kaira's confession...... they were happy also that kartik is alright  the most shocked people among them were Naitik and Naksh..... it was not like they were angry or sad about that but it was hard for them to digest....... they went near them and seeing the whole family the became shocked and a little bit worried about what will the say they intervention their fingers and held each other's hands tightly.......

A: tum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte ho??

N: mumma..... voh....

Sw: ha ya na??

K and N(lowering their heads) Ha..... hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai....

Manish:  kabse??

K: 7 months se......

Nak: tumhe  ye bhi yaad nahi hai ki tum meri behen se kab se pyaar karte ho..... 7 mahine pehle voh Udaipur mein thi hi nahi......

N: use bohot achhe se yaad hai bhai..... kyuki hum ek dusre se Rishikesh se hi pyaar karte hai..... 

Nai: tum logo ne hume abhi tak bataya kyu nahi??

K: voh..... pehle mai aapki company mein job karta tha aur Naksh mujhse vaise hi naraz rehta tha toh kabhi himmat nahi hui aur humne ye bhi socha tha ki hum aap sabko tab bataenge jab hum dono life mein settle ho jaenge....

N: maine hi kartik se kaha tha ki ek baar kartik apni company join kar le aur meri dance academy khul jae  fir hum aap sab ko bata denge...... 

K: please aap log gussa matt hona..... please hume alag hone k liye matt kehna.... hum nahi reh sakte ek dusre ke bina.....

they all smile at them and Kaira understood that they are not angry with them keerti came and hugged both of them and they hugged her back with a big smile on their face.... later other family members also hugged  them and congratulated them...... they all went to the resort and Naira did Kartik's dressing while everyone else was just sitting and chilling in the same hall only.....

Nai: vaise kartik.... voh humse toh kisi ne kaha tha ki tumhara accident hua hai par tum toh bilkul thik ho....

N: ha....mai toh puchna hi bhool gayi..... kya hua tha??? uss waqt to itni zor se "No" chillaye the aur fir tumhara phone cut ho gaya..... tumhe pata bhi hai maine tumhe kitne phone kiye the aur tumne ek bhi nahi uthaya..... fir ek aadmi ne phone uthaya aur kaha ki tumhara accident ho gaya hai.....

Ke: tujhe pata bhi hai hum sab kitna darr gaye the...... Naira ki halat kitni kharab ho gayi thi.....

K: voh actually hua  youn ki..... jab mai Naira se baat karte karte wapas aa raha tha tab maine dekha ki do Gadiya opposite side se ek dusre ki taraf aa rahi thi pata nahi dono cars ke drivers kaha busy the ki unko saamne se aati cars nahi dikhi aur thodi hi der mein voh dono aapas mein takra gayi...... maine turant phone cut kiya aur unki help karne ke liya chala gaya...... unn dono ko bohot chote aai thi aur car se nikalne mein bohot dikkat aa rahi thii.... ho sakte hai ki uss struggle me mera phone pocket se gir gaya ho aur uss aadmi ko mill gaya ho......

everyone releases a sigh of relief and they all went to their rooms for taking some rest as they had a function in the evening...... Naira told them that she will take Kartik to his room..... all the elders have left from there only Keerti, Gayu, and Naksh were there to tease them......

Gayu: vaise Naira.....  kartik ko room tak chhod kar tu bhi jaake rest kar lena.... koi aur kaam mein busy matt ho jana

Ke: ha.... Naira.... voh resort dekhne matt lag jana.....

Naira was looking down blushing and embarrassed on her comments..... whereas kartik was smiling sheepishly......

Nak: aur kartik tum...... meri behen ko pareshan kiya na toh tumhare haath pair tudva dunga.....

Kartik nodded and three of them left from there leaving Kaira alone in the hall.... they also went to kartik's room..... Naira closed ther door and as soon as they were alone Naira immediately hugged him tightly.... he too hugged her back understanding her fear... he rubbed her back  and kissed her forehead

K: mai thik hu Naira..... mujhe kuch nahi hua hai

N: mai bohot darr gayi thi kartik..... meri jaan nikal gayi thi 

K: shh.... ab toh sab thik hai na.... dekho humare ghar wale bhi humare relationship ke liye maan gaye hai toh ab toh sabkuch thik hai na...... (she nodded cutely) toh bass phir iss khushi ko enjoy karo...... unn baato ke baare mein soch kar koi fayda nahi hai

N: hmm..... 

Kartik kissed on her cheeks and she smiled, he then kisses her on the other cheek and moved towards her jawline and gave a few kisses there...... she arched back in pleasure and he then cupped her face with one hand and looked at her eyes for permission at which she smiled and blinked her lashes and he removed the distance and their lips meet...... they started kissing each other...... it was sweet and tender full of love for each other which soon turned into a passionate one.......  and the screen freezes

so that was the Kaira Milan.... hope you all liked it..... I didn't let anything happen to kartik kyuki agar kartik ko kuch ho jata toh Kaira milan delay ho jata...... so yeah........  and this will be it for this chapter and I will see you guys very soon also  before going on the break I want to give you guys a golden chance.....😜😜 to ask me anything I will try to answer all of you so if you want to ask anything about the story or myself then you can ask in the comments I will answer them....... 

And yes..... badi mehnat lagi hai yaar 3 chapter ek din mein post kane mein.... do din se mehnat kar rahi hu..... so thode bohot comments kar dena.... achha lagega mujhe......

jaldi milenge ek naye chapter ke saath tab tak ke liye jude rahiye aur apna pyaar banae rakhiye....🥰🥰♥♥

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee