Chapter 72

Naira entered the room and saw Akshara lying on the hospital bed with lots of tubes attached to her body...... she was lying lifelessly on the bed with a dull and pale face..... a lone tear escaped her eyes as she moved towards her..... she sat on the stool near her bed and held Akshara's hand in her hands being cautious not to hurt her..... 

N:(calmly) Mumma..... mumma uthiye na.... dekhiye ye log kya keh rahe hai? mujhe pata hai aap mujhse naraz hai but please aise matt kariye..... please mumma uuth jaiye.... mere liye please apni Naira k liye.... apni beti k liye..... 

and she started crying like baby holding her hands continuously asking her to get up but all in vain...... she didn't wake up..... She came out of the room as the doctors need to check after some time they came outside and said that Akshara in coma...... listening to this Naira became furious and held the doctor by his collar

N: kya kaha aapne? aisa nahi ho sakta.... meri mumma bohot strong hai vo abhi uuth jaengi..... aapne achhe se check nahi kiya hoga..... 

Naksh and Kartik tried to make her calm.... after lots of tries she left the doctor and they said sorry to the doctor and he left from there....

N: dekho na bhai ye doctor kya bol rahe hai..... aisa thodi na ho sakta hai....

Nak: Naira shant ho jao..... kuch nahi hoga maa ko.... tu tension matt le..... vo bohot jaldi uuth jaengi......

she was not listening to him and was behaving insane..... Kartik was not able to see her in that state so he just went to her and asked Naksh to let him try....... first he tried calmly but she was not listening..... he held her shoulders and gave her a sudden vigorous jerk and shout her name to make her come out of the shocked state......  and she did come back to the normal self and started crying like a child on Kartik's shoulder......

After some hours the doctor told Naksh to take Akshara to home as there is more chances for faster recovery at home and that's what they did..... they took Akshara to home and doctor appointed a nurse to take care of her but Naira denied and told that she will take care of her mother herself...... she don't need anyone else to take care of her own mother and she was very firm in this decision but after Naksh's request she allowed the nurse and that too only for giving injections and for checkups......

Actually she didn't wanted to trust anyone after she realized what actually happened there...... she could make out that the truck intentionally hit Akshara's car and that too by that driver who got humiliated by Akshara....... so she was having this intuition that someone had tried to kill her mother for the reason she didn't know...... so now she can not trust any stranger regarding Akshara.......

Kartik told the family that Naira got to know about whatever happened in the past and is really guilty for her behavior...... everybody thanked him and Naksh apologized to him for behaving rudely with him lately and also thanked him for whatever he did and they became friends......... here Naira was sitting in Akshara's room besides her holding Akshara's hand with tears in her eyes......

N: I'm sorry mumma....... mai iss duniya ki sabse buri beti hu..... maine humesha aapko dukh phochaya...... meri wajah aapko physical pain, mental stress, emotional breakdown aur pata nahi kya kya sehna pada hoga...... maine aapke pyaar pe shak kiya..... humesha ye sochti rahi ki aapne mujhpe trust nahi kiya, jabki galti toh meri thi.....  sorry mumma..... maine aapse kaha ki I hate you..... but I don't..... I don't hate you mumma.... I love you.... I love you a lot mumma..... please uuth jaieye...... aapko pata hai na mai aapko aise nahi dekh sakti..... fir bhi aap aise hi...

and she broke down into tears..... Kartik came to Akshara's room to see her and tell Naira that he is leaving and also ask her is something is bothering her..... when he entered the room he saw her crying...... he kept his hands on her shoulder and she hugged him tightly from his waist.....  he consoled her

K: Naira kuch baat hai kya?? 

N: na.... nahi kartik aisa kuch nahi hai..... voh.... mumma ko aisi halat mein dekha nahi jaa raha hai kartik......

K: voh baat  nahi Naira...... aur kuch bhi hai jo tumhe pareshan kar raha hai..... mujhse nahi chupa sakti ho tum..... batao kya baat hai??

N: voh... kartik voh..... mujhe lagta hai mumma ka accident nahi hua hai..... balki voh accident karvaya gaya hai.............

K:(shocked) kya keh rahi ho Naira?? aisa kaise? matlab tumhe kaise pata??

N: voh.... jiss truck se mumma ki car ka accident hua tha..... voh just mere saamne se hokar gaya tha aur usme maine uss aadmi ko dekha tha jo Rishikesh mein mujhe marne wala tha jab voh log aashram par kabza karne aae the..... lekin jabtak mai kuch samajh pati.....(crying) ye sab ho gaya.......

K:(hugging her) shh.... Naira.... shant ho jao..... tum chinta matt karo hum police mein complaint karenge.... voh jald se jald usse pakad legi...... 

N: hmm.... 

few days passed like this but Akshara didn't gained consciousness...... in these days the police caught the man and he also reveled his boss and they got arrested..... Akshara's lawyer reveled that he had warned Akshara  about this when she was buying the property on her Name but she denied to compromise with the lives of the children...... this news made Naira feel more guilty for misunderstanding Akshara and berating her.....  

Daily she used to sit beside Akshara and talk to her for hours and ask her to wakeup...... she used to cry for her mistake and used to apologize for her mistakes which she did for the last 12 years...... the results of the dance competition were announced and she has bagged the first position...... the next day she has to go and collect her prize and certificate and also the license for the dance academy.......

hope you liked it..... I am sorry for not updating daily but it is taking me double the time to write these days due to studies and lots of pressure...... that is the reason I am updating on alternate days..... probably from 10th July I will take a break from writing coz I will not get time at all as there will be very less time left for my exams..... I just wanted to ask you all to just stick with me and don't get disheartened because I will come back very soon with a bang...... I have thought of a new plot for a brand new story which I will be publishing after my exams..... I have created the plot and the storyline of the fanfic but haven't written it till now due to lack of time but don't worry I'll give you all a quality content after my exams..... just stay here and support me.... I don't want anything else.......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee