Chapter 79

welcome back guys..... hope you all will like the chapter so here you go with the next chapter.....

They came down and joined everyone  and then the Engagement started.... they stood besides their siblings and gave them the rings and Naksh slide the ring in keerti's finger and kissed the knuckles all the children including Kaira hooted and all clapped...... later Keerti also made him wear the ring and then they started the couple dance..... the lights were dim and a soothing music was played in the background and all were dancing in pairs..... Kaira were dancing together..... Kartik's hands were on Naira's waist and her hands were comfortably kept on his shoulders 

they were looking into each other's eyes totally lost in the moment..... they didn't realized when the music stopped their trance broke when Mishti collided with kartik while playing with Luv Kush...... the parted away and soon the function ended on a good note..... the guests have already left now only the goenka's were left and they all were having dinner and were chit chatting with each other......

N: mumma abhi ek do dino mein saare functions shuru ho jaenge na......

A: ha.... kyu ?

N:(looking towards Gayu) toh saare functions kaha se honge??

A: kaha se honge matlab??

Gayu: matlab ki ghar se hoga ya  fir kisi banquet hall se??

Dadi: aree Banquet hall se kyu karenge itna bada ghar hai yahi se karenge shaadi......

Naira and Gayu looked at each other and signaled each other..... the family looked at them with confused faces.....

Nai: kya baat hai Naira?? tum log kya khusur phusur kar rahe ho?

Gayu: mama ji  voh hum soch rahe the ki bhai aur bhabhi ki shaadi ko thoda interesting aur fun banana chahte hai..... taaki unki shaadi yaadgar bann jae..... 

N: ha... mumma please mana matt kariyega.... shaadi ek hi baar hoti hai aur agar usme me bhi koi fun na ho toh ek regret reh jaega.... aur humare bhai ki shaadi hai thoda toh interesting hona chahiye..... ab hum toh chahte the ki destination wedding ho but itne kam time mein sab manage nahi ho paega toh kyu na hum kisi resort mein jaae?

Nai: aapko kya lagta hai Manish ji? dono families ko comfortable hona chahiye......

M: aree hume kya problem hogi?? kyu maa?

D: ha Manish beta hume bhi koi problem nahi hai isme.... balki ye toh achha ho jaega....  sabke liye thodi outing ho jaegi aur yaadgar bhi rahegi Keerti aur Naksh ki shaadi....

N: matlab aap logo ko koi problem nahi hai??

A:(smiling) nahi..... ab toh hum shaadi kisi resort se hi karenge...... par hume koi resort book bhi toh karne hoga na at least 6 dino kee liye..... aur itne short notice pe kaise hoga sab??

K: aap chinta matt kariye aunty mera ek dost hai uska resort hai Udaipur ke outskirts par aur bohot hi beautiful aur bada resort hai.... mai usse baat kar leta hu voh booking kar dega  bass aap log bata dijiye ki jana kab hai??

Dadi: parso ki karwa do..... parso ham log vaha jaege aur uss din sab rest aur thoda bohot fun kar lenge aur fir agle din se saare functions shuru ho jaenge.....

K: thik hai dadi mai abhi usse baat kar leta hu 

and he left from there..... everyone was done with the dinner and were just having dessert Naira excused herself and went outside where kartik was talking with his friend..... he ended the call and turned to come inside only to find Naira standing there.... she came near him and he smiled at her...... she was also smiling widely

K: kya baat hai aaj aap badi khush nazar aa rahi hai??

N: hmm...... bohot khushi ho rahi hai..... sab kitne khush hai na kartik.... kitne time baad sab khush hai yash bhaiya ki shaadi mein bhi sab meri wajah se tension mein the but abhi sabkuch achha ho raha hai isliye mai bohot khush hu.....

He held her waist and pulled her towards himself and her hand landed on his chest and she gasped...... 

K:(smirking) ab tum khush ho toh hume bhi thoda khush kar do......

N: bohot besharm ho gaye ho tum kartik..... hatto.... chhodo mujhe koi aa jaega

K: koi nahi aaega..... sab andar maje kar rahe hai...... achha bass ek kiss de do phir chhod dunga....

N: pakka??

K: ha pakka.....

Naira cupped his one cheek and slowly came towards him...... they closed their eyes and started coming closer.... they were inches apart when Naira opened her eyes and leaned slightly towards the left side and kissed him on his cheeks instead of lips....... he opened his eyes surprisingly and lost grip on her and as soon as she got the chance she fled away.....

K: ye galat hai Naira..... ye toh tumne cheating kari hai mere saath.....

N: (from some distance) everything is fair in love and war Mr. Mendak Goenka.....

he chuckled at her statement and she went inside.... after sometime he also went in and after some more chitchatting the Goenka left.....  the Singhania's also went to sleep..... the next day went away very soon with lots of work and preparations they have to pack a lot of dtuff for the wedding and other functions...... both the house were at hustle bustle that day......

Skipping to the day of leaving for the resort....

everyone was ready and were waiting outside the house for the bus.... soon the bus arrived and Singhania's sat inside..... Goenka's were already present inside they all got settled and drove off towards the  resort..... they had lots of fun in the bus, they played games, sand song, and happily  reached the resort where they had a nice welcome by the staff of the resort and they all went to their rooms for taking rest......

after sometime it was evening and they all were having fun... children were playing, the elders were walking in the garden or chitchatting while sitting in the garden.... and our love birds were no where to be seen......  Kartik and Naira were sitting at the terrace in each other's embrace and were enjoying the sunset after sometime they came back where everyone was present.....

Ke: aree kartik... Naira.... tum dono kaha the??

N: voh... bhabhi mai toh resort dekh rahi thi... bohot bada hai aur bohot achha bhi toh time lag gaya..... 

K: aur mai toh room mein tha.... ek dost ka call aa gaya tha toh vahi attend kar raha tha....

Ke: achha..... (in kartik's ears) pakka na kartik?? friend ka call tha na??

Kartik glared at her and she laughed silently.......  after that they all had dinner and went back to their rooms

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee