Chapter 68

What's up lovely people..... hope you all are doing great.....I am really happy with the response my new OS- "Our love is pure" is getting it was just amazing...... I never expected that You'll give so much love to my stories....... you guys are awesome...... thank you for your precious comments it means a lot to me......  Now coming back to this one.... without any further ado lets get started......

====================================================

Suddenly she started feeling uneasy and was sweating...... she was not able to breathe properly due to the dust and also the door was close no type of ventilation was happening which lead to Asthma attack....... here Naira directly went to her room and washed her face and came out after calming herself..... Naksh was coming from the other side talking on the phone he came towards Naira and kept the phone on hold......

Nak: Naira.... mujhe urgently Krishna jana padega toh tu ye maa ko de dena

he kept the inhaler in her hand and went out without listening to her..... till the time she can understand what he said he was out of sight.......she looked at the inhaler and remembered what he said it was that time when realization hit her......

N: Mrs. Singhania ko Asthma hai?? voh store room mein thi.....waha toh itna dust ho raha tha.....oh shit I think mujhse galti se door lock ho gaya tha.... no no... ye nahi ho sakta mujhe dekhna padega.....

She ran towards the storeroom..... she do remember that door got locked unintentionally but she didn't payed heed towards it that time as she was angry on her but now she was worried for her as she knows that dust is not at all good for her...... she reached in front of the storeroom and saw it locked she immediately opened it and barged in and the scene in front of her eyes shocked her...... Akshara was lying on the floor and was shivering and breathing heavily...... she immediately ran towards her and sat on the floor near her 

N:(panicking) Mrs. Singhania...... uthiye..... please uthiye..... aapko kuch nahi hoga......

she gave her the inhaler and helped her with it both of their eyes were filled with tears......other than tears there was hurt in Akshara's eyes where as in Naira's eyes there was concern and fear.... Akshara's breathing slowed down but soon she fainted in Naira's arms and she panicked.......

N: dadi..... badi dadi.... Mishti... gayu di...... jaldi aaiye.....

everyone came in storeroom and became shocked seeing Akshara lying unconscious in Naira's  lap.... they picked her up and and took her  to her room and called the doctor till then Naksh also came back...... the doctor checked her and gave some medicine for her.....

Dr.:  inka dhyan rakhiyega bohot stess mein rehti hai..... reason kya hai mujhe nahi janna but aap dhyan rakhiye ki inka stress na badhe...... aurye medicines time time se dete rahiyega..... mai chalta hu.....

After the doctor went Naira saw Akshara from the window and a lone tear escaped her eyes and she left from there and sat in the garden and was crying very badly thinking of that fact that again due to her Akshara is suffering...... just then Kartik entered Singhania Sadan and was going inside but saw her sitting in the garden and crying and immediately  went to her and called her name.....

K: Naira......

she turned and saw him standing behind her and she immediately hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace for half an hour.... he thought that she is crying due to his way of talking to her but the real reason he didn't know......

K: Naira I am sorry maine  vo sab tumhare liye nahi bola tha..... trust me Naira.... mai tuhse aise baat karne k baare mein kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta....voh toh Nisha subah se phone pe phone kiye ja rahi thi isliye mai frustrate ho gaya tha aur phone ignore karne laga lekin vo phir bhi nahi mani fir tumne phone kiye leking mujhe laga ki Nisha hai toh maine vo sab bol diya..... but fir bhi Naira I am sorry.... please mujhe maaf kar do..... please matt roo....

N:(still crying) Mai tumhari wajah se nahi roo rahi kartik... voh........(she told everything that happened since morning) 

she cried more keeping her head on kartik's chest...... he consoled her and made her calm......

K: Naira...... ab bas karo matt roo.... tumhe nahi pata tha na ki unhe problem hai.... agar tumhe pehle se pata hota toh tum kabhi aisa nahi hone deti mujhe apni Naira par pura bharosa hai..... aur tum chinta matt karo mai kuch karunga tum apne papa ka sapna zarur poora karogi..... 

Naira nodded and then they went inside to meet Akshara...... Naira was hesitant but kartik assured her and they went inside where everyone was present..... Akshara opened her eyes slowly and saw every one in her room including kartik..... 

Naksh asked her if she is fine to which she nodded positively they asked how this all happened she made some excuse to which Naira became shocked as she didn't told the truth to them...... she excused herself and went outside crying kartik too came near her..... everyone else also came out of the room giving Akshara some rest...... Naksh came near Naira.....

Nak: Naira ye tere dance competition ka koi NOC fill karke mumma ne submit karne k liye diya tha uska photocopy hai..... performance wale din le jana padega toh tu ise sambhal kar rakh dena........

N: ye aapne kab?? matlab aapko kaise pata??

Nak: maine toh sirf submit kiya tha..... voh kal mumma letters check kar rahi thi usme mila tha mumma ko..... unhone tujhe batane ki koshish ki thi but tune suna hi nahi..... 

just then a delivery boy came....

DB: Mrs Akshara Singhania k naam ka parcel hai.....

Nak: laiye mujhe de dijiye....

he gave it to Naksh and went away.... Naksh opened the Parcel and the saw there was a pair of ghungroo in it.....

Nak: mumma ne ye ghungroo kab mangwae?? hume toh mile hi nahi kahi bhi?? 

N: aapne bataya tha unhe??

Nak: nahi..... tune mana kiya tha toh maine kuch nahi bola.....

M: ye toh Tai ji ne 2 din pehle hi order kiya tha..... Naira didi k liye....(to Naira) aapke Ghungroo tootne wale the na isliye.....

hearing all this confession Naira was totally numb...... not able to understand what she should say or how to react...... all her theories towards Akshara are one by one been proved wrong......... she was having tears of happiness and guilt in her eyes....... she is now eligible to take part in the competition....... and guilt that she has misunderstood the situation and also hurt Akshara to the extent that she is on bed right now......

Important Note: You all must be aware of all the shit going on right now regarding "Baarish" and "Baarish Ban Jana"  I don't know why they are doing this but its just awful..... the comments which they are doing are just Awful I don't think they are from any fandom..... they are just haters who love to spread hate...... why the heck are these people started comparing the two songs and started bashing shivin....... We (shivin and Kaira fandom) tried to make them understand but they just don't get it...... they are just bragging about the No. of views onBaarish ban jana......  So I just want to request you guys to support shivin as much as you can and stream "Baarish" on youtube as many times as you can....... 

I almost have 250 regular reader so  this is my little part in supporting shivin...... because you also know what they mean to us.....According to me Shivin and Kaira fandom are one of the very few fandoms who don't bash and berates other's Idols....... so this is my kind request to support our Idols and act mature by not not getting in any kind of unnecessary fights with those haters 

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee