Chapter 95

Hey everyone.... hope y'all are doing great its been long.... I promised I will give this story an end as soon as I get time..... so Here is the end to this Story.... If you forgot what the story was about or if you forgot the plot then read the story again from chapter 89 till here and you'll catch up with the storyline....

The Next day Naira woke up and called at the hospital to ask for Kartik's health.... he was recovering now and will be discharged till evening.... she wanted to talk to him once but due to effect of medicine he was sleeping so she didn't disturbed him.... after that she to the washroom to take shower...  after coming back form the washroom she was sitting in front of the dressing table and getting ready for the meeting.... she did light makeup and tied her hairs in a high pony tail and was about to wear the locket which kartik gaved her but suddenly someone knocked the door and she kept the locket there and went to open the door.... it was Naksh...

N: Good morning bhai.... You need something?

Nak: Nahi bass voh tumhare Academy ke interior designer ne contract papers sign karke bheja hai and he said ki agar hum ise aaj hi sign karke isko official karwa lete hain toh ek week mein poora kaam complete ho sakta hai nahi toh fir hume 2 months ke liye rukna padega coz uska koi dusra project start hone wala hai

N: ohh... toh hum fir abhi chalke sab formalities complete kar lete hai....

Nak: thik hai chalo fir

Naira went to the room and quickly picked up her purse and mobile and went down with Naksh.... they had breakfast quickly and went to the Office to complete the work.... she didn't got time till the evening as she was busy with the work and she forgot to call kartik during all this.... it was 6 in the evening when she got free and immediately reminded that she couldn't talk to kartik whole day.... she went to the hospital to meet him but they told her that he was been discharged an hour ago... so she decided to go to the Goenka Villa..... She Reached there in half an hour and went inside the villa and saw Manish, Akhilesh and Dadi sitting on the couch and chatting over some random stuff... seeing her coming they became very happy and she hugged them all and touched there feet....

N: Dadi Kartik kaisa hai ab?

D: voh thik hai beta... kuch dino mein uska plaster bhi hatt jaega and voh pehle jaise sab kaam kar paega

N: ye toh bohot achhi news hai.... vaise kartik hai kaha??

M: apne room mein.... jao mill aao tum

N: okay uncle

Naira went to Kartik's room and opened the door slowly and saw him sitting on his bed and using his phone.... he didn't noticed her coming inside the room... she came and stood beside the bed and this is when he noticed her and his face lit up....

K: aree tum kab aai?

N: abhi abhi jab tum apne phone mein busy the

K: sorry maine dhyaan nahi diya

N: aree pagal sorry kyu bol rahe ho... its okk....aur balki I am sorry ki poore din bhar se tumse baat nahi kar paai.... voh aaj Academy ka kaam aa gaya tha jo bohot important tha aur aaj hi karna tha

K: its ok Naira.... mai samajh gaya tha.... aur vaise bhi mai ekdam mastt hu ab

N: but tumhe rest karna padega kamse kam 1 week ke liye... and you know what?... meri academy ka kaam ek week mein complete ho jaega and uske baad hum inauguration ceremony rakh sakte hain....🤩🤩

K: aree waah.... ye toh bohot achhi baat hai... I am veryy happy for you Naira... finally tumhara sapna poora hone jaa raha hai

N: yess kartik... mai bhi bohot bohot bohot khush hu