Chapter 43

sorry for the delay guys...... but here I am so lets start......

===========================================

after that she had one or two more spoons but stopped abruptly as she started feeling uneasy........ she kept the bowl aside and asked for water....... she took the glass and drank the water but it was of no use she started sweating breathing heavily seeing this all of them became tensed...... before anyone could do anything Naira ran towards her and asked her.....

N:(worried) Mrs. Singhania...... kya hua aapko?? aap....aap thik toh hai??

A:(breathing heavily and eyes fluttering) Voh......voh...(pointing towards the kheer) Cashew.......

she could say only this much and fainted in Naira's arm and she became hell scared and worried that a tear dropped from her eyes.....

N: cashew???(looking towards the kheer and thinking but suddenly it strikes her) oh Shit...... inhe toh Cashew se allergy  hai...... Mrs. Singhania...... aakhe kholiye..... uthiye.... koi pani lao....(rubbing her palm) Mrs. Singhania..... uthiye..... aapko kuch nahi hoga.....

she sprinkle some water on her face but nothing happened they take Akshara to the hospital in her car and admitted her the doctor was checking her and Naira was outside the room pacing from right to left...... she was hell worried about her health and thinking that its been two days that she is in Rishikesh and needed to come to the hospital twice and both time it was her fault somewhere or the other........

the doctor came back after giving her medications....... as soon as the doctor came Naira went near him and asked about her health

N: doctor....voh thik hai na?? voh Mrs. Singhania

D: ab thik hai voh..... achha hua sahi time par le aae nahi toh.....

N:(shocked) Nahi toh??

D: nahi toh bohot problem ho jati...... unki pulse bohot slow ho gayi thi BP bhi kam ho gaya tha..... ek toh vo pehle se hi itni stressed hai uapar se ye...... aapko pata tha allergy k bare mein??

N: ha doctor.......

D: jab aapko pata tha ki inhe allergy hai aur uska reaction itna zyada hota hai phir bhi aapne dhyan kaise nahi diya aapko careful rehna chahiye tha Mrs. Singhaniya strong hai isliye itne stress k baad bhi seh liya koi aur hota toh shayad nahi seh pata..... aap khayal rakhiye inka.... at least ek do din toh bilkul bed rest.......

N:(teary eyed) ok doctor.......

they doctor left and she went inside the room and saw Akshara lying down on the bed unconscious and dextrose solution drip attached to her body....... A tear fell from her eyes seeing her this way she somewhere blaming herself for her condition she knew about her allergy but still cannot prevent her from eating it........ she sat down beside her on the stool

N:(in mind) this is true that I hate you Mrs. Singhania but I never ever in my worst dream wanted anything to happen to you...... the family needs you, papa, bhai..... everybody need you..... you have to get up for them..... they will be broken if something happened to you...... they will not be able to take this shock..... they'll be shattered.......

A: will it not affect you at all??(she said weakly )

naira was numb.......

A: tell me Naira...... tumhe koi farak nahi padega?? agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh tumhe ki bhi farak nahi padega?? 

N: mere papa aur bhai ko dukh hoga toh mujhe toh farak padega hi na.....agar voh dukhi honge toh mai kaise khush reh sakti hu??

saying this she left from there leaving behind a hurt Akshara...... she was very hurt by her words and was broken..... she didn't knew that her daughter hate her so much that even her death will not affect her........few tears flow down her cheeks......here Naira came out of the room and went to the washroom and locked it from inside and cried thinking about the fact that will her demise really won't affect her..... it was  clear that yes it will definatly affect her no matter what it will affect her..... she is her mother....... and once she loved her as her mother, her best friend but she didn't thought that how much her words would have hurt Akshara........

After few hours doctor discharge from the hospital.....

A: Naira..... mere Driver ko bula do mai hotel chali jaungi...... and will not disturb you..... all....   

N: aap kahi nahi jaengi..... doctor ne aapki responsibility  hume di hai toh aap aashram chalengi  aur jab tak thik nahi ho jati kahi nahi jaengi Negi uncle ne kaha hai ki aapko kahi nahi jane dena hai.....

A: its....its ok..... I'll take care of myself......you guys don't need to worry about me.......

before Naira could speak Negi uncle came 

NU : Akshara ji please aapki tabiyat kharab hai aapko aram ki zarurat hai please humare saath chaliye.....

she was very hurt from inside, she wanted to stay with her daughter but she knows that staying with her will only give pain to both of them and she can not see her daughter in pain......that was the reason why she was denying to stay with them but somewhere in her heart there was a hope that maybe staying with her bring them close...... 

here Naira was thinking why is she denying to stay with them...... maybe she hates her now and doesn't consider her as her daughter she too hates her but right now she wanted her to be safe and sound.....

after a lot of insistence Akshara agreed to stay at the aashram.....they sat in the car and drove off to the aashram..... they came out of the car Naira was holding Akshara's hand to support her while walking.......Akshara went near the driver and asked him not to tell anyone from the family about today's and yesterday's incident...... not even Naitik........ as they will get tensed and will panic unnecessarily she was alone near the driver but Naira heard what she said.......

After sometime they all went inside any made Akshara lay in Naira's room and all of them came out of the room except Naira who was just adjusting some of her stuff

A: Naira.... tum...

N:(cutting her off) ye matt samajhiyega ki maine aapko maaf kar diya isliye yaha layi hu..... mujhe koi shukh nahi hai aapke saath rehne ka..... sirf Negi uncle ne kaha isliye ye sab kar rahi hu...... mujhse koi ummede mat rakhiyega nahi toh dukh aapkohi hoga.....

saying this she went out of the room and went directly to the terrace here Akshara was again hurt by her words the one ray of hope which she was having till now has also left her side......she has now accepted her defeat...... she has believed that she will never be able to mend her relation with Naira..... 

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee