Chapter 77

hello beautiful people.... what's up... hope you all are doing great.... thank you for waiting so much with patience and not killing for the delay..... so here you go with the Next chapter of this story....... bohot jaldi kaira milan bhi ho jaega..... and chinta matt karna jaldi hi hoga....

And also this chapter is specially for @girly34fanfic or we can say on her demand  coz she asked me for some Kaira moments lately.... I know its been long since you asked but that time I couldn't disturb the storyline so why not now..... so I hope you are happy now.....🤗🤗

=======================================

they got ready and reached the Mall..... and as always same mall....... Kartik and keerti reached first and went inside to buy keerti's stuff first and here Naira and Naksh entered the mall and went to men's section to buy sherwani for Naksh...... keerti selected her stuff and they went to the counter to pay for it 

K: Keerti.... mai men's section mein jakar apne liye kuch dekhta hu tu aa jana...

Ke: thik hai tu jaa mai abhi aati hu......

Here walked out of the store and went towards the men's section here Naira was coming out of the washroom and going back towards the men's section when she bumped into some girl who was coming from the opposite side and was about to fall when two strong arms held her in air her eyes where closed due to fear but when she realized that she didn't fell on ground she opened her eyes and saw the person holding her it was none other then Kartik who was already looking at her with full adoration in his eyes...... she looked at him in surprise  he smiled at her and made her stand properly..... she was about to say something but Kartik dragged her to a corner where nobody was present...... 

K: tum yaha kya kara rahi ho??

N: mai na ghar pe bohot bore ho rahi thi toh boating karne aa gayi yaha pe....

K: (confused) hain????

N: Mall mein log kyu aate hai kartik?? obviously shopping karne aai hu......  tum kab aae?? aur akele aae ho yaa koi aur bhi hai??

K: nahi mai akela nahi aaya hu... keerti bhi hai mere saath.... usse kuch saman lena tha aur mujhe engagement k liye kapde..... tum akeli aai ho??

N: Nahi mai bhi bhai k saath aai hu.....mujhe bhi dress leni hai engagementk liye aur voh toh itne mahan hai ki unhone khud ki engagement k liye abhi tak kapde nahi liye hai.......

K:(giggling) vaise hum saath mein shopping kar sakte hai......

N: tumhe lagta hai mere bhai mujhe tumhare saath shopping karne denge??

K: abhi agar Naksh ko pata chal gaya ki keerti yaha hai toh voh khud hi uske saath busy ho jaega.... aur tumhe khud mere saath bhejega.....

N: ye toh sahi bola tumne......

K: toh chale phir ??

N: chalo.....

they went near the men's section and till the time keerti has also reached there finding kartik but instead found Naksh and was talking, giggling and blushing on Naksh's talks........

N: ooh hoo..... kya chal raha hai bhai?? aur bhabhi aap yaha ??

Nak: kyu Mall tere naam par hai jo koi aur nahi aa sakta ??

N: control  bhai control.......

K: oh ho keerti...... tera hone wala fiancé  toh bada possessive hai tere liye...... apni behen tak ko chup karwa diya..... (to Naksh) Not bad ha.......

they were teasing them while keerti and Naksh were blushing..... later after the teasing session ended they decided that Kartik and Naira will be together and Naksh and Keerti will do shopping together...... both the pair started their shopping..... Naira and Kartik went to buy Naira's dress first they saw a lots of dresses but she was not liking any of them.....

K: Naira.... jaldi karo.... nahi toh yahi shaam ho jaegi... aur abhi mere liye bhi kapde lene hai

N: toh mai kya karu?? kuch pasand hi nahi aa raha hai..... ab kuch bhi utha k thodi na le jaa sakti hu, mere bhai ki shaadi hai kuch achha sa hona chahiye.....

K: ab mujhe hi tumhare liye kuch select karna padega nahi toh aaj ka din toh ghumte ghumte hi nikal jaega....

N: toh karo na.... khade khade yaha pe bakwaas kar rahe ho..... bass tar tar karne ke siva aur kuch toh aata nahi hai.... mendak kahi ka..... aur vaise bhi jab mujhe nahi mila toh tumhe kaise milega....

K: ek toh mai tumhe help offer kar raha hu upasr se tum mujhpe hi chhadhe jaa rahi ho...... tumhe toh bass gurrane ka mauka chahiye.... ek baar mauka mila nahi ki ho gayi shuru sherni ki tarah gurrana....  abhi dhudh k dikhata hu rumhe mei ek achhi si dress.....

N: jao jao.... bass baate karva lo tumse.... himmat hai toh lao koi achhi si dress tab baat karenge

K: urrgghh....

and he left from there to find something for Naira..... she also got  busy in finding some dress she tried a  few but didn't liked it she came out of the trial room and saw kartik standing there empty-handed.....

N: nahi mili na.... kaha tha maine par mendak ko sunni kaha hai....

K:(keeping his hand on her mouth) filhal toh tum apni tar tar band karo mendaki..... aur ye dekho.....

he stepped aside and  a man came from behind with a very beautiful dress in his hands and showed it to her she got amazed by looking at the dress.... it was a very beautiful dress.... 

N: wow..... ye kitni achhi dress hai kartik..... kaha se mili tumhe ye....

but before kartik could say anything the sales man said....

SM: ye dress toh humne abhi tak sale k liye display mein bhi nahi lagayi thi.... store mein pack kare rakhi thi sir ne puri packing khulwa di aapke liye.....

K:(glaring at him and took tha dress from him) aap jaa skte hai..... 

the sales man left from there and kartik forwarded the dress towards Naira but saw her glaring at him.....

K: kya hua??

N: tumne ye kyu kiya?? aise kaun karta hai

K: mai karta hu..... tumhare liye best dress chahiye thi toh mai non displayed dress ko  le aaya......

N: pagal ho tum bilkul....

K: (nodding his head) but sirf tumhare liye..... ab jao jake try karke aao......

she nodded her head and went to the trial room and kartik was waiting for her outside  after sometime she came outside wearing a beautiful dress..... Kartik looked towards the door when he heard the door opening and got mesmerized seeing her

TO BE CONTINUED...............

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee