Chapter 39

he finally broke the hug after sometime and wiped her tears.........

K: hmm...... toh Naira yeh sab baatein chodo aur mujhe ye batao ki competition ka result kaisa raha??

Naira didn't said anything and got up from the bed and went towards the table silently which made him tensed and he turned around to see her.......

K: Naira.... tu......

he was cut off by her timid and very slow voice.........

N: Mai first aa gayi kartik.........

K:(not reaising about what she said) ha toh koi baat nahi hota hai aisa......(realizing what she said) kya??? tum.... tum... first.....

she take out the trophy from the bag and turned to him and screamed in loud voice......

N: Main first aa gayi kartik..... mai jeet gayi..... wohhooo......

K:(excited) omg Naira.... I am so happy for you.....

he picked her up and started twirling her in air with her holding the trophy and both were laughing and giggling out of excitement he then put her down and kissed her forehead......

K: I am very very very happy for you Naira..... tum aise hi khush raha karo..... haste hue bohot pyari lagti ho...... congratulations 

N: thank  you kartik....... mai tumhare bharose ki wajah se hi jeet payi hu..... nahi toh mai toh waha se bhag jati.......

K: aahaa...... tum apni mehnat aur apne talent ki wajah se jeeti ho.....  

she smiled and kissed his cheeks...... he too cupped her face and kissed her forehead.......they both sat in the bed 

K: Naira ab toh paty deni padegi...... 

N: ha ha kyu nahi...... tumhe kya pure aashram ko party milegi but jab tumhare interview ka result aa jaega tab sab saath milkar party karenge......

K: thik hai...... shayad kal tak pata chal jaega.....

N: hmm......

K: lekin usse pehle ek choti si private party meri taraf se sirf hum tumhare liye aakhain band karo.......

N:  kya hai??

K:(keeping his hand on her eyes) pehle aakhain toh band karo.....  surprise hai......

she closes here eyes he take out his handkerchief and tied it as a blindfold so that she didn't open her eyes and he quickly went towards his bag and take out the cake which he brought for her and also a gift.......... he take out some decoration material and decorate a corner of the room  and the table he then went near her and took her towards the table and open her blindfold and she saw the decoration and a cake placed on it........

 he take out some decoration material and decorate a corner of the room  and the table he then went near her and took her towards the table and open her blindfold and she saw the decoration and a cake placed on it

she was shocked to see all the decoration and the cake........ she was smiling broadly with her eyes filled with tears of happiness she turned towards him and saw him admiring her she went near him and hugged him tightly he also hugged her back 

N: (sobbing) thank you kartik...... thank you so much..... tumne mere liye itna kuch kiya......  I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me...... I love you Kartik..... I love you the most.........

K:(smiling and consoling her) bass... bass... ab shant ho jao Naira...... kitna rooti ho tum..... tumhe pata hai na ki mujhe tumhari aakho me aasu bilkul nahi pasand..... so now stop crying..... aur khushi k mauke par toh kisi ko nahi rona chahiye..... 

he broke the hug , wiped her tears and kissed her on her forehead...... he forwarded a knife and asked her to cut the cake....... she cut the cake and fed him, he also fed her the cake and take a little cream and put it on her cheek....... and moved away from her

N:(running behind him) mendak kahike...... ruko tum..... abhi batati hu tumko...... chodungi nahi tumhe aaj

K:(running in the room)  aree pehle pakad k toh dikao....... 

she was trying her best to catch him but he dodges every time...... finally after so much struggle but in process of catching him they got disbalanced and both of them fell on the bed........ Naira was on the bed and kartik was above her keeping her hands beside her head for support........  they were looking in each other's eyes..... the intensity was increasing with each passing second....... he was caressing her face with his knuckles  and she closed her eyes  to feel his touch with a smile on her face....... he kissed her eyes and then her cheeks......she opened her eyes and tangled her hands around his neck ....... he moved closer and they were inches when they were disturbed by the knock on the door....... they quickly parted and got up from the bed...... 

K: abhi kaun hai yaar..... kabab mein haddi banne aa gaya.....

N:(hitting on his shoulder lightly) chup karo tum aur jao jakar bed k peeche chup jao......

K: ok....

he went and hide behind the bed and she opened the door, raju was standing in front of the door as soon as she opened the door he ran inside and sat on her bed...... seeing this kartik went below the bed........ Naira turn towards him totally shocked due to his fast movement......

N:(smiling sheepishly) Raju...... tum itni raat ko yaha?? soye nahi abhi tak.......

R: ha voh mujhe neend nahi aa rahii thi toh mai yaha aa gaya.......

N: achhaaa.......

R: didi aap meri champi kar do........ fir jaldi neend aa jaegi........

N: champi......

R: ha champi..... karo na.....

N: voh raju..... kya hai na..... mere pass oil khatam ho gaya hai....... aur mere sar mein bohot dard ho raha hai......

R: achha toh koi baat nahi mai pungi didi ko bhej deta hu vo aapki champi kar dengi toh aapko achha lagega......

N:(shouting) nahi..... 

R: kyu kya hua??

N: voh....vo..... ha..... oil toh hai hi nahi...... champi kaise karegi.....

R: aree aapke pass nahi hai toh kya hua...... unke pass toh hoga hi.........

N:  aree mai oil nahi lagva sakti.......

R: kyu??

N: kyuki mai kal baal nahi wash karungi...... mera mann nahi hai......

meanwhile below the bed....... kartik was getting irritated as he was below it for too long and here both of them are fighting on silly things.......

K:(in mind) hey bhagwan...... yaha main bed k neeche pada hua hu aur ye log faltu ki bakwaas kiye jaa rahe hai....... aur ye Naira bhi na..... bekar mein behes kar rahi hai bachhe se...... chup chap bol nahi sakti kya ki tum jao yaha se subah baat karenge........ kitni garmi hai yaha..... krishna ji kuch toh karo.......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee