Chapter 78

Yo guys..... what's up..... surprised  right??  aaj update kar rahi hu aur kal ka pata nahi hai.... shayad kar du aur ek baat batani thi aur puchni bhi thi..... actually.....khud hi dekh lo.......

Maine apni previous story wattys ke liye register kari hai

Maine apni previous story wattys ke liye register kari hai..... toh mujhe ye puchna tha ki maine sahi kiya na?? koi galti toh nahi kari hai.... ??   but jo bhi kaho.... watty awards k liye eligible  hona hi mere liye bohot badi baat hai..... bohot achha lag raha hai.... aur ye sab sirf aap logo ki wajah se hai..... thank you for giving so much love and supporting my stories.....  I love you all so much for this unconditional love and don't worry my stories will still be free  as I just gave in the category of Watty star so that the story reaches greater audience....... 

Also I want to thank all of you all once again who have suggested me ideas for Kaira Milan...... they all were awesome..... from the next chapter the Kaira milan track will start...... there were many different and good Ideas and It was really hard to choose one of them so I choose to combine 2-3 suggestions and create a new one..... so  thank you @kaira___fanfics , @jddgkdmdnd and @PriyaRana024 for such lovely suggestion for my story..... and thank you so much to others also who took out time and wrote their suggestions..... Sorry that I can't use all of them but maybe next time its your turn...... so yeah.... lets start the chapter now..... 

============================================================

Scene starts with kartik getting mesmerized by Naira's look.... she was looking fabulously awesome he was gawking at her like anything she saw him staring at her and blushed a little and looked down due to shyness..... she came towards him....

K:(lost in her beauty) haayee(putting his fist on his heart)(the Iconic)

Naira blushed harder hearing this from his mouth and stood in front of him and waved her hand in front of his eyes to take him out of his trance.....she shook him and he came out of his dream land.....

K:(pulling her towards himself) aaj toh katal hi kardogi tum mera....... bohot achhi lag rahi ho.......

N: (blushing) thank you....

K: pata hai mera toh mann kar raha hai tumhe kisi kone mein le jaa k......

N: (glaring at him) chupp besharam......  kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho tum.....

K:(smirking) ab jiski itni "hott" girlfriend ho toh voh kaise khud ko rokega

N: ha toh uss girlfriend ka ek "hott" headed bhai bhi hai..... jisne agar tumhe mere itna pass dekh liya na...... tumhe maar maar k red and "hott".... kar dega......

Kartik moved back and looked here and there if Naksh was somewhere near them..... taking the opportunity Naira went back to the trial room and came back after changing the dress and gave it at the counter for packing and then they got something for Kartik which looked good with Naira's dress and went to the food cart as they decided to meet there after the shopping they saw Naksh and keerti sitting and went to their table and sat there.....