Chapter 5

its been two days to the fight they have not talked to each other.... both were sad they were missing each other but the ego was coming between.....naira was feeling very bad as she has now realized her mistake and was very guilty about it..... she tried a few times to talk to him and say sorry but some of the times she couldn't gather the courage to talk to him and some times he was too angry so he ignored her.......

it was evening time Naira was going back to aashram.... she saw kartik on the road..... she decided to meet him..... but stopped as he was talking to his friend she was standing behind them and was able to hear there conversation.....

K: ha yaar kafi time baad mile h.... aur bta kaisa h??

F: mai thik hu yaar.... tu kaisa h?

K: mai bhi thik hu.... aur yaha kaise aur ye saman??

F: aree mai yaha tujhe  invite karne aaya tha 

K: invite?? kis liye??

F: parso meri engagement  h aur tujhe zaru aana h 

K: sorry yaar mera man toh bohot h par mai kal shaam ko Delhi jaa raha hu...... nahi toh mai pakka aata.....

F: chal thik h bhai take care.... mai chalta hu agar tu aata toh mujhe achha lagta.... lekin koi baat nahi..... 

K: byee

this was a thunderbolt for naira...... she was shocked that her friend, her best friend of all time is leaving.... she was heartbroken...... more because she couldn't sort things out with him..... and now he will leave and will never meet her and hate her whole life.....

N:(to herself) kartik jaa raha h..... kyu kyu jaa raha h kartik..... itne time baad toh mujhe koi itna achha dost mila tha jo meri har baat samjhta tha.... aur meri bewakufi ki wajah se vo bhi jaa raha h nahi mai use aise jaane nahi de sakti.... mai usse maafi zarur mangugi......  fir woh mujhe maaf kare ya na kare vo uski marzi magar mai use naraz hokar nahi jane dungi...... 

she went back to the aashram and slept..... she has decided to talk to him the other day...... she woke up in the morning it was 5:15 and was still dark..... she remembered  that he would be gone for jogging she thought that he would be alone so this is the right time to apologize to him.... she quickly wear her shoes and went to the place where he usually goes for jogging..... she saw him...... he was done with jogging and was just walking on the road.......

he saw naira but just ignored her....... she started walking on his side.....

N: kartik..... kartik suno na....

(no responce)

N: kartik please ek bar sun lo...

(no responce)(she came and stood in front of him)

N: mendak please sun lo meri baat..... please ek baar sunn lo phir mai chali jaungi......

K: kya h naira kyu pareshan kar rahi ho

N(holding his hand): please kartik mujhe maaf kar do..... I am sorry kartik  mujhe samajh aa gya h kartik.... and I am very guilty about it.... please aise mat karo kartik..... tum aise behave karte ho toh mujhe achha nahi lagta..... tum aise shant mat raha karo kartik..... mujhe bohot bura  lagta h....  please kartik... tumhare alawa  mera koi achha dost nahi h.... tum hi ho jo mujhe samajhte ho aur mera saath dete ho.... please mujhse naraz mat raho kartik...... please mujhe chod kar mat jao..... tum chale jaoge to mai  kaise rahugi kartik..... kaun mujhe sahi galat batega kartik please mat jao.....(she was crying very badly, tears were continously flowing down her cheeks)

K:   naira.....(he was cutted bye naira's hug)

N(hugging him very tightly): please kartik  muhjse naraz hokar mat jao kartik..... mujhe aise chodke mat jao..... (sobbing)