Chapter 15

he left from their and went to his home and called one of his friend and asked him about the forms submissions of the dance copetition....he told him that they are very strict with rules and regulation and will not accept late forms...... so he thought for an alternate Idea of keeping the forms with other forms secretly...... he took out the extra form which he had and filled it and paste naira's picture which he has taken from her room..... he called his friend and asked him to help him in this mission to which he agreed......it was 11'o clock in the night when kartik and sunil(kartik's friend) came near the building where the forms were kept......

S: kartik..... bhai tu sure toh h na...

K: yes I am 100% sure....

S: bro aage se toh jaa nahi sakte..... government building h bohot security hogi peeche ek wall h kaafi uchi h isliye waha koi guard nahi rehtawaha se jaa sakte h....

K: thik h chal...

both of them went to the back side..... the wall was huge and was very difficult to climb...... they decided that only kartik will go inside and sunil will stay her and keep him updated by Bluetooth...... he climbed the wall with great difficulty and slowly get down the other side.... sunil climbed the nearby tree to see inside the campus without coming in someone's sight..... he looked inside there were few guard near the door so he told their locations to kartik...... kartik dodged all the guard and went inside and started finding the envelope of the forms..... finally he found it.....it was sealed so he carefully removed it without breaking it..... and put her form inside and shuffled them....and then paste the seal and kept the envelope back to its place

K: dekha naira..... maine bola tha na.... mai sab kuch thik kar dunga....

then he went outside and was climbing the wall when sunil told him that someone is coming..... the guard was having a torch..... the torchlight just about to fall on kartik.... he was left with no option so he just jumped directly on the ground just before the light to fall on himhis left leg hit the ground directly with lots of pressure and got twisted with jerk..... it immediately fall on ground and winced in pain..... it was becomming unbearable..... sunil came down and helped him to get up..... he was not able stand properly he took to the hospital........

D: kaafi zor ka jerk laga h..... lucky the aap ki bohot slight se differece se bache h aap..... agar thoda sa aur jerk hota toh aapki boan crack ho jati..... vaise kar kya rahe the aap....

K: vo.... vo... ek challenge k liye kafi uuchi wall se jump kar raha tha balance bigad gaya.....

D: aise challenges mat liya kijiye jisse aapko baad me dikkat ho..... its done

K: thank u doctor......

D: aaram se jaiyega aur 3 din complete bed rest.....

K: ok doctor....

sunil helped him to reach home and went back to his house...... kartik also went to sleep with a smile of satisfaction on his face......

The Next Morning:

It was almost 9:00 in the morning when naira woke up as she has cried a lot last night, kartik has asked everyone not to disturb her...... she woke up and saw herself on the bed and duvet covering her and her injured leg rapped with elastic bandage and a pain killer kept on the side table with a glass of water ...... she remember the last night events not clearly but the incident and how she cried in front of kartik........ a lone tear escaped her eyes after few minutes pungi entered with the children and a plate of food for her......