Chapter 50

Next morning:

every one got up and get ready as they knew that today Naira and Akshara are going to Udaipur so they did the breakfast and went out near the car where Naira meet all the children one by one before going....... he went near raju who was crying......

N: kya hua raju??

R:(sobbing) aap jaa rahe ho na..... mai aapko bohot miss karunga......

N: aww...... lekin aap chinta matt karo..... mai bohot jaldi wapas bhi aa jaungi......

R: hmm.......

N: achha ab aise rote hue bhejoge tum log mujhe??? smile karo sare......

everybody smiled listening to her....... Raju went near Akshara and stood near her and looked and her..... she asked him what happened and everyone looked at them...... he didn't said anything but signaled her to bend down to his level and she did........as soon as she bent to his level he kissed her cheek

R: bye aunty.....

A: (smiling) bye bachha........ apna aur baki bachho ka dhyan rakhna..... yaha par mujhe aap hi sabe zyada samajhdar lag rahe ho......

R: ok..... aur aap bhi apna khayal rakhna......

A: ok sir....

he giggled at her comment....... everyone smiled looking at them here Naira showed fake anger to Raju......

N: hawww..... Raju..... tumne mujhe toh take care bola hi nahi......

R: kyuki aapki care karne k liye Aunty hai na...... 

this made Naira numb and Akshara, Pungi and Negi uncle smile.......she bid bye to everyone and sat in the car and went to the Airport....... they sat in the plane and soon the flight take off.....Akshara messaged Naitik that the flight has took off......and they will be reaching Udaipur soon...... Naira was avoiding Akshara as much as possible during the whole flight......

here in Udaipur every one was moving from here to there decorating the house, moving the gift preparing food items........ after all Naira was coming back after so long....... everyone was so excited for her arrival......... Naitik was the most excite person..... 

Nai: achha ab aap sab log dekh lijiyega saari taiyariya mai toh chala apni princess ko lene.......

Naksh: papa mai bhi chalta hu.....

Nai: nahi...... bilkul nahi.... mai jaunga apni princess ko lene...... baaki log yaha uske aane ki arrangements kariye...... bye....

he took a small tiffin and left for the airport the tiffin was having Naira's favorite kachori with a smiley on it....... he reached the airport and waited for the flight to land...... Naira came out first without waiting for Akshara and started looking here and there....... and finally she spotted Naitik waiting for them she went near him but he didn't recognize her finally she stood in front of him.......there were tears in her eyes and she weakly spoke

N: papa..........

Nai:(overwhelmed) Princess...........

both of them hugged each other tightly and Naira started sobbing as she met her father, her superhero after  12 long years........

till then Akshara also came with the luggage and saw them hugging, a smile automatically crept on her face looking at the father daughter duo 

Nai:(breaking the hug) kaisi ho princess?? 

N: mai achhi hu papa.... aap kaise ho??

Nai: mai tumse bohot naraz hu........ aise koi jata hai kya apne papa ko chod ke.....

N: sorry papa......

Nai: maafi tabhi milegi jab tum mujhse  promise karogi  tum ab mujhe chhod kar kahi nahi jaogi.......

Akshara kept her finger crossed hoping Naira to promise Naitik that she will not go from here........ here Naira got tense on what to do...... she cannot promise him as she will definatly go back to Rishikesh after some days........ she diverted the topic

N: papa pehle aap ghar chaliye mujhe sabse milna hai........

Naitik couldn't  get what she did but Akshara understood that she had intentionally avoided the promise and diverted the topic....... Akshara came near them and stood in front of Naitik with a smile they both smiled at each other they were not speaking but the eyes were speaking but the moment got disturbed by Naira's voice......

N: papa aur koi nahi aaya?? bhai nahi aae??

Nai: voh kya hai na mujhe meri princess k saath zyada time bitana tha isliye maine  use aane se mana kar diya.....

Naira and Akshara chuckled on his antics and he just gave a sheepish smile.......

Nai: achha ab mai aur meri beti ko bohot sari baatein karni hai Akshara aap drive karegi please?? vaise bhi apne hisse ka pyar toh aapne Rishikesh mein hi le liya hoga mujhe toh lagta hai ki hum sabke hisse ka pyar Naira ne aapko hi de diya hoga....... aakhir apni mumma se itne saalo baad jo mili hai.......kyu Akshara??

he looked at Akshara who was having tears in her eyes but was not showing it at all....... here Naira was looking at Akshara for the answer.......

A: ha...... sahi keh rahe hai aap.....  achha ab chale?? sab ghar par wait kar rahe honge..........

Nai: ji..... chalo princess.......

they sat inside the car....... Akshara was driving whereas Naitik and Naira were sitting on the back seat of the car and were talking...... Naitik took out the tiffin and asked her to open it......she opened it and saw a kachori with a smiley of ketchup on it........ she remembered her childhood when he used to make these smiley kachories for her she got teary eyed and hugged her father......

N: I missed you papa..... I missed you a lot......

Naitik smiled and hugged her back...... he broke the hug and took the kachori in his hand and feed her which she happily ate....... Akshara was occasionally looking and adoring them through mirror and was smiling......... soon they reached the Singhania Sadan

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee