Chapter 8

all of them got there keys and went to their rooms.... and freshen up and came down...... they enrolled the children and themelve in different games so that they can enjoy....... all thetime Nisha was with kartik and was stick with him as if someone glued them together......here kartik was trying his best to stay away from her and wanting to go near Naira as they have not even talked properly since he came back.........

K: Nisha do min. ruko mai bas Naira se puch kar aata hu.....

and he left

Ni: naira, naira, naira..... bas pure din usi ka naam japta rahega..... naira aisi h,naira vaisi h...kuch toh karna padega iss naira ka..... isse kartik se duur karungi tabhi kartik mere pass aaega

It was evening time and kartik was comming from his room he was having something in his hand and was looking at it

K(thinking): aaj toh ye naira ko dekar hi rahunga..... har bar bhul jata hu.....

he was keeping it in his pocket but it fell down and Nisha picked it up......

Ni: ab ye meri madad karega Naira aur kartik ki dosti todne me.........

Naira was sitting on the bench alone..... and thinking something...... Nisha came near her and said.....

Ni: Naira mujhe tumse ek baat karni h......

N:(looking at her) ha bolo.... kya kehna h??

Ni: naira tum kartik se durr raho....

N:huh???

Ni: zyda bholi banane ki zarurat nahi h mai janti hu tum jaisi ladkiyo ko bas ladko ko use kartih......

N: ye kya bole jaa rahi ho tum??

Ni: sach keh rahi hu.... tumhari vajah se mera aur kartik ka relation kharab ho raha h..... vo kehta nahi h lekin use tumhare saath ghutan hoti h..... jab dekho tab chipki rehti ho.....

N: nahi..... aisa nahi ho sakta..... mendak mere baare me aisa nahi soch sakta.......

Ni: vo aisa hi sochta h.... aur ye kya laga rakha h.... mendak... mendak...... tumhe pta bhi h use kitni irritation hoti h...... mere kartik se chipakna band karo......

N: tum log relation.......... relationship me ho??

Ni: ha..... tumhe bataya nahi usne...... oh.... ha keh toh raha tha ki baad me bata dunga.... tumhe yakeen nahi ho rha?? ye dekho ye usne mujhe gift me diya......

giving her a locket type of thing..... in which it was imbedded ("you are very special to me") with and "N" pendent........

Nisha left from there..... Naira was shattered..... it was not because Nisha and Kartik were in relationship..... it was because kartik didn't told her and also because what Nisha told to her about kartik's view point about her.......she was crying very badly..... she had never thought in her wildest dreams that he will think like that about her........ she stood up and started walking lifelessly......

she didn't knew when she entered the nearby forest...... and got lost....here kartik was looking for Naira from a very long time......it was raining he has not seen her since 3 hours last time he saw her when he was going to his room....... he asked everyone but nobody knew where she is..... he got tensed and told the children to go inside their rooms and call him she comes back........ he started looking for her everywhere asked many people if they have seen her somewhere.....he was told that she was last seen near the bench...... he went near the bench and saw the nearby places..... he found her bracelet on the ground near the forest..

K: kahi ye jungle me toh nahi chali gyi..... ise bohot shok h adventure karne ka..... toh jaa bhi sakti h par akele..... kisi k saath chali jati.... ya at least bata deti..... leki ye jungle toh bohot ghana h yaha par pehli baar aane wale aksar kho jate h..... kahi use kuch ho toh nahi gay??

he was trying her phone continuously but she was not picking up..... he entered the jungle..... here Naira was crying 😢 very badly...... she was totally drenched in water........ she was angry on kartik she just want to hit something or someone....... after sometime she came to senses and understood that she is lost in the forest......

here kartik was looking for Naira madly...... he found her scarf in the way.... he got a new hope that he is the right direction and will find her soon....... he was thinking what could be the reason behind her coming to the forest....... here Naira again started crying that she is lost and nobody will come to save her..... but somewhere in her heart the hope was still there that her mendak will come to save her....... but the hope also vanished due to anger.....

she was moving in random direction to find way back to resort..... due to the branches her dress got tore from the shoulder..... she was holding her dress trying to fix it so that it may not revel anything........ she was fixing it and walking forward without looking here and there....... there was a pit which the people make to catch the wild animals and it was covered by leaves.......she didn't saw it and was walking towards it....... kartik saw her and also the pit........ he ran towards naira

K:(shouting) Naira.......

he hold her body and rolled aside felling in the ground....... there were some sharp jaw like traps which people use to catch animals on the ground with which kartik got hurt on his hand and stomach and it started bleeding.......... they got up and kartik saw her dress was tore...... he immediately gave his jacket to her.......

when he removed the jacket his wound came into notice....... it was bleeding and his t-shirt was soaked in blood......

N:(worried) kartikkk......... tumhe toh bohot tez chot lagi h......

K: mai thik hu naira......

N: chup raho bilkul......... mujhe kuch karne do...... ek minute ruko yahi.......

K: aree kaha jaa rahi ho??? aise chod kar jaaogi??

N: chup chap baite raho vahi...... kahi nahi jaa rahi mai.......

she started finding some herbs which can help his injury...... finally she got the herbs...... there was water stream flowing near them...... she washed the herbs and took some water in the broken pot which was thrown there.......... she went near him and cleaned the nearby rock and started grinding the herb.......

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee