Happy Mother's Day.......

Hey guys, as we all know that today is a very special day i.e. mother's day......... Our life is nothing without our mothers....... they gave us life, they gave us love, they always gave us what we needed, even if it is impossible they made it possible....... having a mother is definitely a blessing and I am so blessed to have her in my life.......

As a child we all love our parents a lot, it is possible that we might get angry on them, do not listen to them a lot of times, argue with them on certain things, but at the end of the day we love them, and  respect them the most...... I know for a fact that most of us take them for granted and especially mothers....... they love us a lot, they do all our works, the make delicious food for us, help us in every situation but we as children sometimes forget that she is doing all this out of love for us and is not expecting anything except love from our side......

we may love her a lot but most of us could not express that how much we love them, how much we care for them but sometimes expressing love is very important...... she should know how much you love them......... ab tak jo hua so hua but toady......... I will request you all to go to your mother and just hug her as tightly as you can and tell her two things....... 1. thank you for every thing she did for you.......2. That you love her a lot.......

ye request maan lena meri and do tell me ki what was your mother's reaction........ because when I told her these thing she was so emotional and happy you know I cannot even express it in words and after seeing her Reaction I am so satisfied and happy right now that I gained courage to tell her how much I love her.......

And one more thing guys....... today I am very busy as me and my brother  decided that on the occasion of mother's day we will give a holiday to our mother so I am very busy doing all the work as you all know ki chote bhai kitne nalayak hote hai....... Mumma papa k samne toh bol dete hai lekin baad mein koi kaam nahi karte and I am not in mood to fight right now...... baad ka pata nahi agar mood bana thoda jhgada karne ka toh I will confront him.......;)

so coming to the point Ki may be today I will not be able to update the story.......thoda sa time mil gaya hai abhi toh ye message likh diya....... I am not sure but I will try my best to update till night but agar na kar pau toh maaf kar dena yaar........ I just hope ki mujhe hi sara kaam na kaarna pade agar bhai help kar deta hai toh time mil jaega update karne ka....... so lets hope for the best......... 

Love you guys.........hope you'll understand....... do wish your mother and ho sake toh aap log bhi apni mom ki help kar dena aur unko special feel karwana..... vaise toh ki special din ki zarurat nahi hai unhe special feel karwane k liye but aaj kal ki bhag daud bhari zindagi mein aksar log ye baat bhool jate hai toh at least aaj ka din jo unka hai......uss din ko hum special bana hi sakte hai........ toh make it special.....