(((Last Year - Nebuya Eikichi's Birthday (April 30) )))

Ai: Good morning, Seijuro. I hope you have a lovely day. Happy birthday to Nebuya-san.

Seijuro: Good morning. Thank you, Ai. They are going out to eat after practice, but I declined their invitation. Your text was unexpected, but he expresses his thanks.

The corner of her lips turned down a little. To maintain his good appearance and respected family title, he wasn't allowed to eat out as casually as his teammates. Ai couldn't imagine it — not with her cold heart — but she thought it must be terribly lonely.

Ai: Of course. And I'll care for your team as if it were my own. I would have kept you company if I were there, but you're in my thoughts.

Seijuro: There will be a day when you'll never have to leave my side.

.

Akashi put his phone away in his bag

Akashi put his phone away in his bag. He and the team were in the weight room for morning practice. They worked on the machines to train their muscles before classes started for the day.

"I'm surprised Ai-san knew your birthday, Eikichi." Mibuchi pondered as he looked at Akashi. "Is she like Momoi-san with the extensive data?"

Akashi shook his head. "No, I believe Momoi is more adept with information than Ai. Though, I will say that they've bonded over Momoi teaching her skills to Ai."

Momoi was famous as the analyst for the Generation of Miracles, and her talent was as superhuman as the players'.

Meanwhile, Ai cared for the team on the physical and emotional levels. Her management skills were remarkable and well-rounded, while Momoi only excelled in data. To speak the truth, the managers were as rightfully a part of the Generation as Kuroko, Midorima, and the others.

"Our Generation is eight people," he said. Akashi's heterochromatic eyes gleamed in the sunlight from outside. Even his stern heart reminisced the time when she was on their team. "There is no one who can match her thoughtfulness."