Last Game movie (part three)

I took the liberty of writing a chapter about Akashi before the Vorpal Swords game.☺️
(This was supposed to go into last week's update, but it got so long...)

The song is from La Corda d'Oro: Primo Passo (Kiniro no Corda). 
(The anime has Taniyama Kishou/Himuro, Morita Masakazu/Haizaki, and Fukuyama Jun/Hanamiya from KnB and Konishi Katsuyuki/Kurokawa from Haikyuu.)

(I'm planning on doing a full list of the seiyuu or voice cast, for KnB and Haikyuu... sometime in the future? I've started, but not there yet)

***

Ai and the guys walked all the way back to the gymnasium. They briefly debated whether to take the bus or call for a cab, but the group arrived before they knew it.

Ai had never been to the Aida Sports Gym. It was a big facility, equipped to train professional athletes. There were rooms of weight-lifting machines, treadmills and cycling bikes, and abundant locker rooms. The big swimming pool was where Seirin did some of their training in the summer, with many windows to let in ample light during the day.

Akashi led the way to the indoor basketball court where the others were still stretching or otherwise lingering.

Takao was the first to look up. "Oh hey, looks like they're back."

"Ai-chan! Tetsu-kun!" Momoi gasped gleefully. The pink-haired manager was about to throw herself into him in a hug, but she stopped short, noticing something was wrong. "What happened?"

"He was kicked in the stomach," Ai explained, since she had been there to see it. She looked around the gymnasium. Everyone was there except Riko and her dad, who wasn't back yet.

"Why were you at the clubhouse, anyway?" the other person from America questioned.

All eyes fell on her. Kagami was the only one bold and unknowing enough to ask. But everyone wanted to hear her response too, if Ai was going to answer.

"I saw them from the car on the way to Seijuro's house. I didn't plan on being there."

"Murasakibara, Aomine. Get some chairs out for us," Akashi commanded.

The two nodded and left while Momoi hovered over her crush. Kuroko almost stood straight now, but he still leaned on Kise.

"You okay, Kuroko?" Hyūga asked, walking over to them. He and the players were all changed out of their sportswear and into their normal clothes.

"I'm alright," Kuroko told his school's captain, but the shadow's voice was the slightest bit strained.

"Do we have a medicine box?" Ai would search for one herself, if it wasn't for Akashi still gripping her hand.

"I think there's one in the locker room," Momoi said, but she looked as though she didn't want to leave Kuroko's side.

"I'll get it." Wakamatsu walked out just as his junior and Murasakibara came back with the chairs.

Each carried two metal chairs, and they unfolded them.

"Four's enough, right?" Aomine muttered as Kuroko sat down.

Akashi agreed and tugged her to sit on another one. The two additional seats remained vacant, with everybody preferring to stand. They crowded over her and Kuroko as if they were on their death beds.

Ai sighed exasperatedly. "We're not dying. You all can give us a little space to breathe."

At her sarcastic comment, they slowly backed up. Akashi was the only one who stayed put right beside her. At this point, people would have thought their hands were glued together.