Moniwa Kaname's Birthday (September 6)

Author's note:

Happy 2023!!!
(To people who are reading this in order of the table of contents, I'm writing this and subsequent birthday chapters after I've published OVA 2.)
I hope you all have a wonderful year ahead, and thank you for being with me through this story! Year 3 of writing, here we come! ⭐️

Sorry for the confusion with 1.13 Rivals the other day! I didn't know I'd made two of the same chapter lol. I was editing something small in the chapter and I think the app glitched because of my bad connection. I didn't change much, so you don't have to reread it. Anyway, this is a brand new chapter fresh out of my drafts!

.

So... I think one of the reasons why I'm so slow at updating is because there is some stuff I can't write about until I finish editing previous stuff.
Let me explain...

I usually jot down new ideas of what I can add on to previous chapters whenever I think of them. (Like a new scene here, and a new phrase for someone to say there...; that sort of thing.) And I also write brand-new chapters from scratch. (Like the birthday chapters and season 3.) And sometimes, I find out that in order for the new stuff I'm writing to make sense, I have to finish the ideas that I have in bullet points in old chapters and publish that first.

Like, I'll think of a new dialogue with Tsukishima in 2.14 Growing Fast part one (please go ahead and check out that chapter because I wrote something new in it!), and I won't be able to refer to it when I write season 3 because I haven't written the edit for 2.14 yet.😭 And then, that dialogue with Tsukishima won't make sense unless I've posted a chapter about Ai's past for context.😭😭 And it keeps on going further back, changing my order of priorities constantly.😭😭

It's just a lot of going back and forth between new chapters I need to write and things I have to edit first.

So yeah... Really sorry for the wait, haha... But I'll have more content for you if you stick around for future notifications! ❤️

.

Also, I apologize if these birthdays are getting boring to read. I try to change them up a little depending on the character, but it can get monotonous. 🙁
(I had absolutely no intention of making this one so long... I don't know what happened lol. I think I was going through writer's block, but I missed writing! I don't think it was Date Tech's fault though 😔)

(P.S. I don't know why Futakuchi does most of the talking in this chapter, but he does lol)

.

Moniwa's stage actor is so pretty!! The pretty setters apply to all setters 😌
And, here's a second picture of Moniwa!

Moniwa's stage actor is so pretty!! The pretty setters apply to all setters 😌 And, here's a second picture of Moniwa!

If you have any gift ideas for any of the characters, it would help tremendously! (Main or minor characters. I can't think of a good present for Fukunaga 😢)