Drunk Beaching

Haliee-

*A WHILE AFTER CHRISTMAS*

It's been hard lately, I haven't been doing great with the death of my brother, who would be? Christmas was fine, it was a better day of mine, considering I actually got out of bed. Currently I'm laying in bed, in the dark, staring at the same wall I've been staring at for days. I hear a knock at the door, I don't turn, I wait for whoever it is to come in.

"Hey, it's time for you to get out of the house." I hear it's Lexi. She turns the light on, making me frown and sits on my bed. "Babe, we seriously need to get you out of the house, you haven't left in so long."

"I don't want to leave the house, Lexi. I want to stay here." I say sternly in return.

"Haliee, please. Luke is trying so hard, he doesn't know what to do for you anymore. I don't, Mike, Ash, Cal don't either. Dani left today, she is doing better. We need to try, okay?"

"I can't."

"Yes you can. I'm trying so hard here, Hale. None of us have any idea what to do anymore, not even Liz." Lexi speaks. I ignore her, she says for a few more minutes, sighs and leaves the room. I start to cry again, I've been crying so much lately, at least I know why. The door opens again and Luke sits on the bed, I can tell it's Luke from the way he smells. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

"God, I love you so much, I hate seeing you like this." Luke whispers.

"I'm sorry." My voice cracks.

"Why?"

"Because I'm like this."

"Don't be sorry. I'm sorry your hurting so much."

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"

"You haven't left in a qhile. How 'bout you go out with everybody and I'll stay here and get out of bed and walk around the house, that's a compromise." I turn towards him.

"I don't want to leave you here alone."

"It would be good for me, I haven't been left alone for awhile. You go, okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I reply, giving him a kiss.

"I'll gather up the lads and be out of here in about five minutes."

"Okay, have a good time." I smile slightly. Luke gives me one more kiss and leaves the room. A few minutes after, I hear the front door shut. I sit up and walk down stairs. The house is empty and it's nice. I go into the kitchen and enter the alcohol stash they keep here. I go straight for the vodka, obviously. I put my hair up into a pony tail and put on my sunglasses, even thought its about 9:30 PM. I put on a pair of flip flops, to go with my black shorts and one of Luke's band shirts. I walk out the front door and straight to the beach.

-

Luke-

Everybody went out tonight and it was great, now we're all back home. It's about 11:30 at night now. I go upstairs expecting to find Haliee in bed still, but no.

"Hey, have any of you seen Hale?" I yell from the top of the stairs.

"No I haven't. I look downstairs though." Dani replies. I nod and look in every other room up here and still can't find her.

"She's not down here!" Mum yells.

"OR DOWN HERE!" Dani yells back. I start panic a bit, I pull out my phone and give her a ring to see where she is. It rings and goes to voicemail.

"Fuck. She's not answering her phone." I say to myself. "SHE'S NOT ANSWERING."

"Do you know where she would be?" Mum asks.

"Um, I don't know. She hasn't really done much since she's been here, mum." I snap.

"No need to snap, Lewi." Dad replies.

"I'm sorry, I'm worried." I run my hands through my hair and take a deep breath. "I'll go out looking."

"Okay, call us if you find her." Jack says. I nod, run down the stairs and leave the house. I get in my car and go driving to the first place I think she would be. I drive around a little bit, looking the neighborhood out and closest coffee shops before looking where I think she is.

-

I get to the place I think she'd be; the beach. I walk the beach until i see somebody sitting near the water. I walk over and can tell it's Haliee. She's drinking a bottle of vodka. I sit next to her.

"LUKE!" She squeals, giving me a hug. "How are you doing, Luke?" She asks, taking another sip of the vodka.

"I'm good now, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm sad, but this stuff is good." Hale points to the drink. "You want some?"

"I'm okay, Hale. You wanna go home?"

"No, I want to stay here, it's quiet and pretty, like you... But, you're not quiet sometimes." She laughs.

"Let's get you home, Hale."

"I don't wannaaaaaa." Hale whines.

"Come on." I stand up and pick her up, she straddles my waist and puts her arms around my neck, putting her check against my shoulder.

"Can I shower when we get home?" Hail asks.

"I guess." I say, walking back to the car. I sit her in the back seat and drive back home.

-

We get back to the house and I carry her into the house. Everybody gets to their feet when I step in the door.

"She's good." I say.

"I'm great!" Hale says. "I can walk, Lucas."

I put her down and she stumbles and then giggles.

"Woops, I guess not." Haliee giggles again. "Let's go, Luke." I help her up the stairs and into our room.

"Imma shower. Take these." She hands me her shoes and goes into the washroom with her vodka, lovely. I leave her to shower and go down stairs.

"She's okay?" Mum asks.

"Yeah, she was at the beach and was completely drunk. She's okay though." I sigh.

"Good. You go up and make sure she's okay." Mum tells me. I sigh, nod and I go upstairs and sit on my bed. I go on my phone for a bit, text the boys that Hale is okay. After a while, I hear Haliee crying. I go into the washroom, where she's sat in the shower sobbing.

"Oh, God." I whisper, shutting the water off, grabbing a towel and helping her off the shower floor and onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She sobs.

"Shhh, it's okay." I bring her onto my lap and into a hug. "It's all going to be okay." She continues to cry. "Lets get you dressed, okay?"

I get up and grab her some things and help her get dressed. I shut off the lights and climb into bed with her. I bring her into my chest and she continues to cry. After a while, she calms down. I hate seeing her in this much pain, she's so upset. How much I'd do for her to feel okay again.

-

A/N: HEY GUYS! So, I've had a little trouble with Wattpad recently. They deleted my story but, i got it back! So, here's a chapter and i'll be uploading more frequently.