I've Got This

Chapter 10: Lexi-

I wake up to Haliee yelling at me to get up.

“IT’S 5:00 WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE!” Haliee yells. 

“Okay, okay. i’m up!” I say sitting up. “Coffee, now. Unless I’m not getting up.”

“Get ready. I’ll get you coffee.” She tells me. I get off the couch and go find something to wear. After a while, I decide on something more ‘innocent’ because that’s my new style I guess. I’m wearing a forest green skater shirt (shorts underneath so I can, if I need to for some reason, do cartwheels), a yellow collared shirt, a maroon cardigan, some knee high socks and a pair of black shoes. I do my makeup; eyeliner- no cat flick-, mascara and a little bit of blush. Haliee brings me my coffee in a to go cup and says there’s a car here to pick us up. Haliee is wearing some black sweat pants, with a drawstring, a loose white crop, a red flannel over top (I can swear it’s Luke’s) and a pair of black shoes. She looks fabulous and comfortable, curse her for being pretty, god dammit. We get in the car, which takes us to the studio. Once we’ve arrived, we enter and see Jessica.

“Hello girls! You girls look just how I wanted, innocent and pretty, grunge and fabulous! Love it! Okay, the deal today is writing first. I’ve heard you’ve written two songs and I know you’ll right more. We’ve had a whole bunch of people talk about you, we’ve started a band account for you on Twitter and will be giving you that information. Let’s go!” Jessica moves fast to a room. We find Aaron and Sam sitting on the couches thinking.

“Okay, have fun! See you all in a few hours!” Jessica leaves the room. I sit in a chair and Haliee sits on the floor.

“Okay, what kind of genre are we thinking?” Aaron asks.

“NOT POP!” I yell. They all giggle.

“Rock? Pop rock? Punk rock? What are we thinkin’?” Sam joins in.

“How ‘bout pop-punk-rock.” I say.

“Good thinking, Lex. Let’s get writing. I have some ideas.” Haliee says

-

So, we’ve written a few songs. I’ve noticed that Haliee can pop out songs like nobodies business. She’s probably gone through a lot. So far, we’ve written (A/N: LIKE I SAID THESE SONGS DON’T BELONG TO ME, I’M USING THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS STORY)

Misery Business, Turn Me On, Happy Little Pill & Therapy. 

“I’M HUNGRY!” I shout, it makes everybody jump.

“So am I. Let’s go get food.” Haliee says standing up. We all go into the lobby and the guys are sitting in the chairs on their phones.

HALIEE’S POV: 

My brain is fried from wrtiting. 

“I’M HUNGRY!” Lexi shouts, which makes me and everybody else jump.

“So am I. Lets go get food.” I say standing up and going into the lobby. All four guys are in the lobby chairs, on their phones. I go behind Luke and cover his eyes.

“Guess who?” I say.

“HALIEE!” Luke pulls my hands off his eyes and gives me a kiss. “Hows writing going, babe?”
“I’ve written three songs.” 

“No, two and a half. I wrote Turn Me On and part of Therapy.” Lexi interrupts.

“I wrote Misery Business, Happy Little Pill and most of Therapy. There go you, Lex.” I respond. “You guys going into record?”
“Yeah, starting up our second album. Oh, hey I’m Luke.” Luke introduces himself to Aaron and Sam.

“Sam, I’m the drummer.”

“I’m Aaron, I play bass.” 

“Oh, sweet man. I’m Ashton, I’m also the drummer.” Ash introduces himself to guys.

“I’m Calum, I also play Bass.”

“Michael, guitarist.”

“I’m also the guitarist, We all sing as well.” Luke says.

“Well, we better get going. I’ll see you soon, I love you.” I give him one last kiss and walk out with the rest of the group.

We walk down the hall into the snack room. We all grab a few things and go back into the studio.

“So, Haliee is dating a 5SOS member?” Aaron asks.

“I am. Lex it’s so obvious that Ash likes you, you like Ash, I’ll make something happen.” I smirk. Lexi covers her face.

“I don’t know! I just don’t know how to approach the subject.” Lexi tells me.

“I’ll figure out something. Don’t you worry.”