I'm Done

Chapter 16:
Luke
Off Fire is on stage in half an hour and I haven't seen Haliee yet. I'm on in an hour, I still can't think straight. All day I just think about how Hale is going to react when I tell her I cheated. Which by the way, I still have no idea what to do about the cheating situation. Camryn was a school high school friend of mine, we were at a party a week ago. Hale was recording, I went to a party. I got extremely drunk, next thing I know, I'm making out with Camryn. It all happened so fast and I feel so guilty, I'm in love. Deeply in love with the most beautiful, amazing girl in the whole entire world and I cheated on her.

How the hell am I supposed to tell her about it? When she gets back? Next week? Never? Should I even tell her? If I tell her, we may break up, she won't trust me anymore and If I don't, she'll figure it out eventually and then it's over forever. I need to tell her, soon. When I see her next? After the show to prevent her from messing up? Before the show? When we're on the bus? No. After the show, than she doesn't have to worry about messing up when she's angry at me. Yeah, that's a good idea.
Until then, I'm going to continue to practice my chords and practice, just so I don't mess up. I feel like I will, just because I've been this way the whole entire day.
-
Haliee-
It's been a long day, I just finished performing and I'm exhausted. I haven't slept yet and I haven't seen Luke. I hate not seeing that beautiful face everyday. It's awful. I'm just ready to see him and give him a kiss after the show. I'm waiting in the bus, in my pajamas, waiting for him to come in. Lexi is still watching the show, absolutely smitten with Ashton.

I hear laughing and some screaming, I'm guessing and hoping that it's the guys. The bus door opens and Lexi, Ash, Cal and Mikey come in.

"Where's Luke?" I ask, pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"Outside." Calum responds, almost angrily.

"Why is he outside?" I laugh.

"He um, wants to talk to you." Michael says, nervously.

"Can't he come talk to me in here?"

"I think it's better if you two talk in private." Ashton replies, sounding nervous as well.

"Um, okay." I get up from the couch and exit the bus. Luke is pacing back and forth.

"You okay, babe?" I ask, closing the bus doors behind me. Luke looks up, looking terrified. "Luke, babe, are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I did something bad." Luke stops pacing.

"What did you do? I'm concerned, you don't look okay."

"I made a mistake. I really messed up."

"Luke, baby. Whatever you did, I'm sure it can be fixed." I walk closer to him.

"You're going to hate me, Haliee."

"I could never hate you."

"You will."

"Luke, you're making me nervous. What happened?"

"I cheated on you." Luke covers his mouth, he's eyes threatening to spill tears. My stomach drops to myfeet. I felt like I was going to throw up. Those words, are ones I thought I'd never hear. I freeze in my tracks. "I didn't mean to. I was almost black out drunk, it didn't mean anything. I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry."

"What did you do?" I barely get the words out. My words are caught in my throat, I have a feeling I'm going to start to cry.

"I made out with a girl, I promise it didn't mean anything. I love you so much." Luke tries to grab my shoulder, but I pull away.

"Don't. I cannot believe you, Luke. I trusted you so much. I thought I could trust you at least, I was sohighly wrong."

"Haliee, I'm so sorry."