To New Beginnings

LUKE-

Haliee has gone to therapy and is doing a ton better. It's a bit after mid February right now, we're going to start up on recording soon. We've decided to go on a few shows with the One Direction boys in Japan soon, which also means leaving Hale. She's doing great, she's out doing something with the rest of the girls. The girls are thinking about touring again, but Haliee isn't positive.

"Oi, you okay mate?" Calum snaps me out of my daze of thinking.

"Oh, yeah. I'm good. Have you heard from Ash since he's gone to LA?" I ask. Ashton went back earlier to LA.

"Just talked to him. He said we should be back as soon as we can." Cal tells me, in which I return a nod and go back to my thinking. At least until Haliee and the rest of the girls walk in, bursting into laughter. It's good to see her laugh again.

"Oh my god, Luke. You'll never guess what just happening." Hale is almost in tears from laughing so hard.

"What?" I smile.

"Haliee almost drowned because a wave went over her head and she for real almost died, like not even kidding." Dani says.

"Are you okay?" I panic a little bit. Hale, still laughing, nods.

"So, you're laughing because Haliee almost died?" Calum asks.

"We also got churros and met this guy who was cute, but not as cute as Michael and he asked for Haliee's number. She said no, of course and the guy asked to see a picture of her boyfriend and she showed him one and he fanboyed so hard." Dani replies giggling. "And then-" Hale stops and laughs some more. "You had to be there."

The girls nod, laughing some more. They take off their shoes and go upstairs.

"It's nice to see Haliee happy." Cal says.

"I know. It's really nice." I smile slightly and go back to buying tickets for LA.

Haliee-

The girls and I go upstairs after we've been at the beach and gone shopping. We set our stuff down and sit on the floor to chat a bit.

"So, do you guys think you'll go on tour again?" Blair asks.

"I don't know, maybe. We haven't really talked about it with the boys." I reply.

"I think you should." Dani says.

"We'll see, haven't figured it out, especially if the boys are going to tour around the world and stuff." I tell them.

"When do you think we're going back to LA, to meet Ash and Lex?" Blair asks.

"Soon maybe?" I question. "Lex and I and the boys all have to record and write new music, so I'm expecting soon."

"I'll go figure that out right now, speaking its in the middle of February." I stand up and make my way down the stairs, kneeling next to Luke.

"Hey, babe." Luke says, keeping his eyes on his computer.

"Hey, I have a question."

"And whats that question?"

"When are we going back to LA to meet Lex and Ash." I ask.

"Booking flights for tomorrow, early. At about 2:00 AM. We have to get back ASAP is what John said." Luke turns to me. I nod and he gives me a kiss on the forehead. I turn and go up the stairs.

"We're leaving 2:00 AM." I say coming into the room.

"Damn, I should go to Mikeys and pack. I'll see you all later." Dani says.

"I should go to Cals and pack too, it's getting late. I'll see you guys in a few hours." Blair says, joining Dani leaving.

-

Luke and I have finished packing and it's currently 1:00, meaning we should leave about now. We go downstairs, say our goodbyes to everybody other then Liz, whos driving us. We get in the car and meet the rest of the boys who are at the airport. We say a hard goodbye to Liz, who spilled a few tears. We meet some fans and meet the rest of the crew to go to LA.

-

A/N: I have made a deal with myself that I'll try to upload a chapter every week and get better at that! See you all next friday, enjoy this SHORT chapter, a longer one is coming your way next week!:)