Tour Starts Again

Luke-

"Can we get pizza rolls when we're at the hotel? they sound really good right now." Hale asks while we're in the car.

"They do sound really good!" Michael agrees.

"Ew, they do not. I want chicken nuggets." Lexi disagrees.

"No. Why are we even in the same band, Lex?" Haliee scrunches her nose in disgust.

"I want a sandwich." Calum says.

"Me too." Blair agrees.

"Ashton wants something healthy." Lexi guesses, Ashton giggles and nods in return.

"Luke what do you want?" Hale asks me.

"Mashed potatoes." I respond.

"Oh! Mashed potatoes and pizza rolls and I want a-a, what's it called? Luke what's that green stuff that Ashton drinks that I've been drinking? It tastes like nature and the outdoors?" Haliee asks and makes me and everybody else burst out in laughter. "What?" Hale laughs, confused.

"'It tastes nature and the outdoors.'" I repeat, still laughing.

"It does!"

"It's called a green juice, hon." Dani tells her.

"Oh, fitting name." She responds, again making me laugh. "Shut up breadstick."

"I love you." I put my nose to her cheek.

"I love me too. You? Not so much."

"Thanks, love you too!" I respond sarcastically.

"Okay, we're not going to be able to meet fans today. Theres too many outside, once you're all in, there's no coming out tonight. That's what your manager told me to tell you all." One of the newer security guards tells us as we pull into the back of the hotel. "I'm Mitch by the way."

"Really? Won't a bunch of people be disappointed we don't get to meet them?" Haliee asks.

"Not my call."

"That's bullshit." Hale sinks in her seat.

"Alright, we have to move quickly." Mitch says.

"Oh, whoops! My legs are broken, I can't move from my seat." Hale says dramatically.

"Haliee, we have to move." Mitch tells her.

"Oh no! I'm being trapped by my seatbelt, I cannot move! Looks like the fam is gonna have to come save me!" Hale replies, making me laugh.

"Hale, I know it's now fair but we have to go." I tell her, making Hale roll her eyes.

"Fine. I'm angry." Haliee unbuckles and steps over everybody else, making her way into the hotel first.

"Her sass is..." Mitch pauses to roll his eyes.

"Hot." I finish, making Dani laugh. We all enter the hotel, we all get our own keys and meet Hale upstairs to discuss room situations. Hale is sitting on the floor of the highest level.

"What are the rooms?" I ask.

"I don't know. My problem is we have slightly different schedules then you guys, so I don't know if it would be smart to room with you. We want you to get more sleep then we do." Lexi tells us.

"So, the rooms would be Luke and Ash, Cal and Blair, Mike and Dani,then Lex and I." Haliee says, standing up next to me.

"I don't mind getting less sleep." I speak up.