Rehearsal

Haliee-

"And heres to an amazing first week and a half of tour. Hopefully the rest will go as smoothy as it has gone." Ashton says, raising a glass of whatever he has to drink. "To tour again!"

"To tour!" Everybody repeats in sync. We've all arrived at a local club, where we were flooded with cameras and fans. We've been here for about 2 hours and I'm super tired from everything. We've just now gotten everybody together to toast and now we're spilt again.

"Hale, do you need anything else to drink?" Dani asks me.

"No, I'm good. Thank you though, Dan."

"Okay, Michael and I are off to roam around." Dani says before leaving off with Michael again.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but, would you both mind taking a picture with me?" A tall brunette girl asks Luke and I.

"Sure, no bother at all." I tell her. Luke and I stand on either side of her and her friends take a picture.

"Thank you so much." She says to us.

"No problem at all. What's your name?" I ask her.

"I'm Jenika, nice to meet you all. Thanks again."

"Nice to meet you too, have a nice night!" I tell her before she leaves.

"So, what are you feeling?" Luke asks me.

"I'm thinking, I want a drink and to sit at a table and catch up on each others week. Unless you want to do that at home." I tell Luke.

"Well, I'd rather do that now and save other things for home." Luke plays with his lipring.

"I wouldn't say no to that, unless your parents are home, then I'll say no." I tell him.

"Oh, come on Hale. We're getting married and they know we have sex."

"Shut up, Luke." I roll my eyes at him and sit at a table.

"How was your week?" Luke asks as he sits across from me.

"It was tiring. That was the first time I slept. Every inch of spare time was completely filled and I barley had anytime to call you. How was your week?"

"Aw, baby. I'm sorry. My week was good, other then I didn't see you at all."

"What'd you do?"

"Tourist things, lots of video games, interviews, other things. I did get to watch every interview you did, so that made my week a lot better." Luke smiles.

"I'm so glad. I didn't get to see any of your videos but, I did see this thing on TV after I went to that bridal shop."

"What'd you see?" Luke asks me.

"They were talking about how I left the bridal shop fast, what you did with the boys that day, how we talked on the phone and how they want us to be reunited soon. It was super stupid."

"Not a surprise."

"What time is it?" I ask, yawning.

"It's about 2:00 AM. You want to go?"

"No, no, I don't want to make you leave."

"I actually want to go. I want to play video games and sleep."

"That sounds great. Should we just text everybody?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sounds reasonable. Lets go." Luke stands up, takes my hand and we walk out the front. Security tries to move people out of the way while we leave. Questions, flash from camera and people yelling overtakes my ears. Luke takes my waist and moves me left and right to avoid people as he covers the top of my eyes from cameras. Luke and I get in a car and make our way home.