Modeling 2.0

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER ONE OF MY AWESOME READERS, ROSIE MADE ME! THANKS BABE!!!

(she sent it to me through twitter about 20 minutes ago @2:25 am)

Haliee-

"You're amazing." Luke whispers to me, kissing the side of my forehead. I smile at him.

"We should get clothes on before Calum and Blair get back." I say to Luke. I get out of the blankets to pick up his shirt.

"I like that view." I turn around and Luke scans me. I smile and roll my eyes.I pick up his shirt and throwing it over myself, also pulling on a pair of underwear. Luke gets out of the bed and I smile.

"Now, I love that view." I laugh. He smiles at me and grabs my arm, pulling me to him, giving me a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too, now get some pants on. Nobody else other than me is allowed to see what I'm seeing." I tell him.

"Why? You don't like seeing this?"

"Oh trust me, I do but, you have to get clothes on. I want food and Blair and Cal should be back soon." I tell him.

"But, I wanna lay here with you." Luke whines, pulling me over to him. "Can I kiss you?"

I smile and give him a kiss. "Can I have another one?" I roll my eyes and give him another.

"Get some pants on." I slap him lightly on the arm. He pulls on his underwear and shorts.

"We're going to the LA house tonight, I just got a text from Jessica." Luke tells me, throwing a shirt over his torso.

"What? Should I get my stuff together?" I ask.

"Yeah, she said we're going in about half an hour so, I guess. Cal and Blair will come later if they're not back soon."

"I'm tired." I whine, falling face forward onto the bed.

"With how much we just did, thats expected. I'm tired." Luke responds, slapping my butt.

"But, I just wanna go to sleep" I sigh, laying face first on the bed.

"Hey." Luke whispers to me, sitting on the bed and pulling me up so I'm the smaller spoon.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for being rough in bed, baby." He whispers into my ear, kissing my neck.

"You weren't even that rough, I liked it." I respond, closing my eyes and taking in the kisses.

"No, I should be gentle, I'm sorry." Luke makes his way up to my mouth, kissing me slowly.

"Not again, we can't now." I push Luke back.

"But-"

"No, Luke. When we're at the house we can do it all we want." I tell him. He smiles, keeping his hands firm on my hips. "Also, be careful with my hipbones."

"Why? Are you okay?" Luke asks, pulling up his shirt that's on me and pulling down the side of my underwear to examine my hipbones, exposing some hickeys. "I was too rough, I told you."

"Luke, you weren't. They don't hurt. I'm fine."

"I'm sorry."

"Luke, baby, it's okay."

"I really am." He apologizes. He bends down, kissing my hipbones lightly.

"Luke, I'm fine. Really. Don't worry so much." I tell him.