Hired

Chapter 1: Haliee's Pov:

I'm up, after trying for an hour and a half to get out of bed, I'm up. I get dressed, today I decide to wear something simple; black  jeans, a white top, a blue flannel and my black converse.

"HALE!" I hear my roommate Jess call to me.

"HM?" I yell back while I apply my makeup; concealer, eyeliner, bronzer, eyeliner and mascara.

"You have a job interview today. It's an assistant job!" Jess says coming into my room and sitting on my bed.

"What's the time now?"

"It's 11:37 and interview starts at... 12:00. You're good, lets roll." She tells me and walks into the living room.

-

We reach whatever job interview this is, I'm highly in need of a job at the moment. I'll take anything other than any type of hooker, drug dealer or some weird shit.

"Haliee Rodes?" The lady at the front desk says to me. She's wearing dark wash skinny jeans and a sweater. This place looks laid back, so I guess I dressed okay.

"That's me!" I tell her.

"Come back this way. Do you know what interview this is?" She asks me.

"No idea." I give her a small laugh to break any awkwardness between us.

"Okay, good. Nobody knows what this is for. You may be surprised, but please give it a chance."

"Alright." I respond cautiously.

She opens a large black door and they're multiple people sitting at the table. Four guys, looking about my age, three middle age men, a mid 20's looking woman and three middle aged women.

"This is... Haliee Rodes, she'll be your next." The receptionist says looking at the paper.

"Hello Haliee! Please, sit down." one of the middle aged men says. I take a seat in one of the swivel chairs- let me tell you, not spinning in these is hard to do.

"Are you aware of who 5 Seconds Of Summer are?" one of the women asks.

"No, but I've heard things around. No idea who they are or what they do." I say moving my hair from my face.

"Next question, answer honestly... What kind of music are you into?" another person asks.

"I'm into stuff like All Time Low, Blink-182, Panic! At The Disco, Mayday Parade, Rolling Stones, Twenty One Pilots, The 1975, stuff like that." I inform them. They nod scribbling things down.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Personal, but okay.

"No, can't get them if I try." I giggle and some of the teen boys giggle with me. They're actually really cute.

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?"

"I mean, I guess I have." I respond. What kind of job is this?

"How about going out with one for money?" one of them men says. I frown my eyebrows in confusment.

"This is 5 Seconds Of Summer." another person points to the boys.

"I'm Ashton Irwin, Hi!" One with sandy colored hair thats a bit messy says. I  wave.

"Michael Clifford." The one with colorful hair says. They're Aussies- hot.

"I'm Calum Hood, nice to meet you Haliee." One with dark hair, sprawled across his forehead smiles to me, which I return. 

"Hey, Luke Hemmings." The last one says. He's blonde with quiffed hair and a lip piercing.

"Hey, nice to meet you all." I respond.

"We're a band." Michael whispers to me.

"Management is making Lukey here get a girlfriend." Calum says slapping Luke's face a couple times.

"That's where you come in." Ashton says. I give off a confused facial expression. What? Luke puts his face in his hands then looks up when I talk.

"Sorry, but this involves my job how?" I ask coming off confused.

"That's the job. Being Luke's girlfriend!" Michael says.

"Excuse me?" I'm highly confused. "But why would you want somebody like me, to be his fake girlfriend."

"You're absolutely gorgeous, for one and you're the best we've seen all day." Calum says to me.  I giggle at the thought of a hot aussie calling me gorgeous.

"Thanks, I suppose." I laugh a bit.

"You'll get payed $1,500 a week, extra for events and you'll be given clothes, hair, makeup, everything. You can't tell anybody the relationship is fake." one of the people at the table says. I'm contemplating this. That's money, a lot of it. Luke looks unhappy about it.

"I'm sorry, but why are you doing this if Luke looks so unhappy about it?" I ask.

"Lead singer, more publicity."

"Okay." I accept.

"You're hired."

-

AUTHORS NOTE!
Hi everybody! This is chapter one and the first chapter to a new fanfiction! I'm so excited to start this one! I know it's short but the chapters will get longer after this!