Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2

Haliee-

"And this is our last song, thank you all for coming out tonight, it's been amazing. This is 'She Looks So Perfect'" I hear Luke say, which makes me grab Lexi and Aaron, to go on stage. Sam doesn't get to go, Ash is already going at drums. For the last hour, we've just been sitting, trying to interact with fans on twitter.

"It's time, I'm so excited!" I say, jumping up and down from the back, getting ready for the guys to start their song. I strap my guitar on, Aaron has is bass on and Lex is ready to go. They start the 'hey's and we're waiting for the first line to go out there.

"Simmer down, simmer down." I hear Luke sing, making us all run on stage, the screams go insane. This is easily the loudest crowd we've ever had. "They say we're too young now to amount to anything else."

We all play on stage together, which is probably one of the best memories I've had now. Luke continues and transitions into the chorus and pulls me over to sing with him.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down, your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow hear and I know now, that I'm so down." We sing, we continue to bounce around the stage, playing together while the crown never goes down in volume from when we went on stage together.

We finish the song, come together, thank them one last time and exit all together.

"That was the best start to a tour ever." Luke says, wiping is forehead.

"I couldn't agree more." Lexi says.

"That was so much fun." I giggle. I take my phone out of my back pocket and look threw my twitter while everybody else talks for a little bit.

"You guys, twitter is blowing up. We're trending as a topic. All from us just going on stage for 3 minutes." I laugh, going to favorite and respond to tweets.

"Let me see!" Luke says, setting his head on my shoulder and looking at the tweets. "Woah, we should do this more often, playing with you is pretty fun." Luke smiles and gives me a kiss.

"As much as I love you, and I do, we all really need to shower." I say to everybody. Everybody mutters agrees and moves to go shower.

-

-A Week Later And A Half Later-

This week has been absolutely insane, I've gotten at max 30 minutes of sleep and I've seen Luke on stage. We've flown back to Australia, finally on a day or two break. I've decided the dresses I've picked for the bridesmaids aren't right and have a new idea for them. I'm sitting in a waiting room for a new dress design with the girls.

"Haliee?" A women in her late 40's calls my name. I stand and walk over to her. "Hello, I'm Janice and I'm going to help you all with the custom dresses you're thinking about getting! What are you thinking about, design wise?"

"Okay, one of my wedding colours is purple, and I'm thinking about that for the dresses. I have an exact vision in my head, I'm hoping you can recreate in person. I'm thinking about a sweetheart neckline, strapless, short dress." I tell Janice as she draws out what I'm thinking.

"Alright, why don't we sit and discuss this." She points to the chaira and we sit back down.

"On the top, I want different shades and kinds of purple flowers and on the bottom the same type of thing, only more towards the bottom. I want the fabric to be purple toned white with sheer top layer to expose the flowers if you understand what I'm getting at." I try to describe what I want in the best way I can.