Car Radio

Chapter 2: Haliee's Pov:

"You're Hired."

"Great. When do i start?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. Pack up and come back here tomorrow at 4:00 AM! We're heading out then. Management will text you with everything you need to know, wear everything tonight! Have a good day, we'll see you tomorrow morning. I'm Chessie." The younger woman says to me.

"Sorry, one last thing... Where are we going?" I ask.

"Tour, silly. Don't worry where ever you live will be payed."

"Alright! Bye." I say getting to my feet and walking out. I can't. Tour?

"Nice to meet you!" "See you tomorrow" and things like that were said as I exited the room.

Tour? Tour? I can't leave Jess like that, not for that long. I have to think about this.

-

It's 3:00 AM and I'm still not packed at all. I've decided that I can't not go. It's an amazing opportunity and I can't give it up just 'cause I have to fake date somebody.

"HALIEE?" Jess yells to me.

"HMM?" I respond. 

"Guys at the door!"

"Fuck." I mutter standing up, in my I remind you- leggings, a 'The 1975' shirt and my glasses on... I'm blind as a bat. I open the door and they're standing in all their so to speak 'glory' or some shit- 5SOS.

"HALIEE!" She squeals in excitement.

"Sorry about my..." I say pointing to my clothes. "This is roommate, Jessica, or Jess. Come on in, I still haven't packed."

"Thanks!" Ashton says, chripily.

"Wait... Packed?" Jess asked with a confused tone.

"Oh, fuck. I didn't tell you?" I try to sound casual, even though she'll be pissed.

"Tell me what?" 

"Well, uh, I'm kinda, maybe, sorta dating Luke, maybe..." I drift off.

"WHAT? THAT'S ADORABLE!" Jess says excitedly.

"There's a catch..." I drift off.

"And that is...?"

"I going on tour with him." I say quietly looking down.

"WHAT THE HELL? I'M LIVING HERE BY MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!" Running hand though her blue hair.

"Management is going to pay for it all."

"Hale, do you understand that I'm afraid of living by myself? That's why I live with you. Sorry about this." she says to the guys, who wave it off.

"Livi can stay with you!" I look to her with hope. Livi is her sister, who's living with her parents.

"I guess."

I enter my room with everybody following behind me. I plug in my phone to speakers and blast music, which causes us to dance and sing along with it. 

-

It's about 3:50 AM, I finished packing, said goodbye to Jess and I'm now at the building where we're going to be picked up.

"Boys, Haliee!" Chessie comes to us.

"Hey Ches, we ready?" Calum asks.

"Ready. Lets head out." Chessie turns on her heel and starts to walk towards the door, we all follow her. We open the double doors, out into the cool night, with stars speckled around the LA area. I see a bus, obviously it's theirs. I hand off my stuff to a man who's loading everything in.

"Welcome to our home for a while!" Michael says opening to the surprisingly spacious bus. I look around. Couches, breakfast booth, bunks and in the very back a rounded room with a couch, a TV and an XBOX.

"I CALL A TOP BUNK! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I yell out.

"LUKE AND ASH ALWAYS SAY THAT TOO!" Calum yells back. I giggle at the comment.

"I'm going to bed, I'm tired." Ashton says walking back into the bunks.

"Me too." Michael heads back into the bunks with Ashton.

"Same, goodnight!" Calum says following them.

"I'm not tired." Luke and I say at the same time.

"I-uh, I'm sorry." I say.

"Me too." Luke says sitting on one of the couches.

"Are you mad?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Very." 

"I'm sorry, Luke." I apologize. He shrugs and pulls out his phone.

"On second though, I'm going to bed." He stands up and goes to his bunk. I sigh and go wash my face and brush my teeth. I grab my head phones and climb into my bunk, which is- of course- across from Luke. I plug my cord into the wall to charge my phone. I have a text Jess.

From Homeskillet: Hey. Have fun on tour with your boyfrienddddd! Send pictures:)

From Hale is Pale: I will:-) Goodnight

I place my headphones on my ears and turn my music on shuffle. 'Car Radio' comes on by Twenty One Pilots, I blast it and scroll through my tumblr.

"I ponder of something great, My lungs will fill and then deflate." the lyrics fill my ears.

"'Cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence" I whisper sing quietly. I decide, I obviously can't sleep right now. I hop out of my bed and go to sit in the front of the bus. I sit on a couch and look out the window. I think about what's happening. What have I gotten myself into?

-

(A/N:)

ANOTHER SHORT RANDOM CHAPTER! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND STICK WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO GET BETTER! PS CHECK OUT THE SONG I TALKED ABOUT: I LISTENED TO IT ON REPEAT THIS WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND I LOVE THIS SONG:)