Hey Hey Haliee

Haliee-

"Okay we're for sure prepared to 'Mad Hatter' (melanie martinez) tonight?" Sam asks.

'Mad Hatter' is our new song. "Yes, 100% prepared. Maybe 98% but, still." I respond.

Our new song is the last one we're sound checking. Thank god, I need a nap before tonights show. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a kiss to my shoulder. I look over my shoulder to find Luke. I spin around in less than 0.1 seconds, pulling his face to mine for a kiss. I give him a kiss and then a quick hug. He's got a snapback on, a black shirt on, a black sweatshirt and a pair of sweats, which is something he doesn't do a lot. It's beyond hot though.

"I missed you." I say, giving him another kiss.

"I. Missed. You. Too." Luke gives me kisses in between words.

"Okay, this is our last song." I tell him. "Give me a minute."

"I'll sit over here." Luke moves to stage left and sits on the floor.

"My friends don't walk, they run

Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun

Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium

We paint white roses red,

Each shade from a different person's head

And this dream, dream is a killer

Getting drunk with the blue caterpillar" I start the song.

I get through the song pretty quickly and finish the last verse

"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad,

The craziest friend that you've ever had

You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone

Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong

Over the bend, entirely bonkers

You like me best when I'm off my rocker

Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed

So what if I'm crazy? The best people are

All the best people are crazy, all the best people are

All the best people are crazy, all the best people are"

After the song, I look over to Luke, who's smiling like a mad man. I wave him over my way and he follows me out to the back of the venue. We walk out the back door and to the side of the venue.

"Hi baby." Luke leans back onto the metal fence thats there and sticks each of his hands into both of my back jean pockets, pulling me towards him.

"Hi." I poke one of his dimples and then I put my arms around his neck.

"I don't like that we didn't talk for four days." Luke pouts.

"I didn't like that either." I sigh. He places his nose to mine, give's me an eskimo kiss and then kisses my nose.

"Your hair is hot." Luke says.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I love you a lot you know that, right?" Luke asks, kissing my forehead.

"Of course I do. And you know that I love you too but, I'm still kind of mad you shaved."

"Haliee! It's growing back, do you see it?" Luke lifts up his chin towards me. I move my face to his, kiss his chin, up his jawline and leave a hickey right under his hear and then work a few more down his neck. "Hale, we have a show tonight!"