I Like You

CHAPTER 7: Luke's Pov:

I wake up and find Haliee still sleeping on my chest. She looks stunning. A few minutes later, her eyelashes flutter open and look up towards me.

"Good morning." She says.

"Good morning, beautiful." I respond. She moves her body up towards my head. To make her lips come to me faster, I pull her small body up and kiss her.

"I'm going to go check on the guys." She says.

"No! I wanna cuddle." I whisper.

"I do to, just after I leave tylonol for the boys hangovers and make sure they're living." She quietly says and climbs out of bed. She looks perfect in my clothes. I close my eyes and a minute or so later I feel her presence in the bed. She climbs on top of me and gives me a painfully slow, passionate kiss before laying down on my body again. I hold her close and embrace the moment. We lay there for quite awhile, falling asleep in the process. We're again woken up by the boys. One of the boys shakes my shoulder awake.

"Luke, Haliee, wake up." it's Calum. I open my eyes, waking up to a gorgeous girl, for the second time today.

"What do you need?" Haliee asks rolling to the side of me.

"We need to go to the recording studio today, thanks for the pills, helped big time with the hangovers." He says.

"All this girl." I point to her.

"We need to go. Now. Pajama recording session!" 

I sit up and get out of bed.

"Luke?" Hale whispers quietly.

"Yeah, babe?" 

"Carry me, please?" She holds out her arms. I pick her up, her legs wrapped around and strattling my waist and her arms wrapper around my neck, with her head on my shoulder. I slip on my thongs and ask Cal to bring a pair of Hale's too and to grab our phones. There's a crowed outside waiting so, I ask the boys to quiet them down before going out with Haliee. Ash gives me a thumbs up. I walk outside and everybody mumbles quiet 'aw's. I carefully walk through, making sure not to wake Haliee. We get in the car and I sit with her in the exact same position.

-

We've arrived at the studio and I put Haliee on the couch, letting her sleep.

HALIEE'S POV:

I wake up to Calum singing and somebody playing with my hair. I open my eyes to complete darkness and to the smell of Luke- musky, earthy and sweet mixed together, probably my favorite smell. I shift a little bit and somebody kisses my hair, I'm laying on Luke's lap, towards his stomach. I'm 100% sure. 

"Baby? You awake?" Luke whispers to me. 

"I am now." I whisper back.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No." I shift to my back, now looking at Luke.

"Hey beautiful." He says, giving me a kiss. I hold onto his neck, making sure I can kiss him for a little while longer.

"Do you need to record soon? I can get off of you." I say.

"No, I'm not recording today, I'm recording tomorrow." He says.

"Good, I like laying like this." I say, turning to my side, towards Luke's stomach. He continues to play with my hair and rubs my back.

"I like you laying like this." He tells me. I inhale his scent, I think I love him. I know it's early but I started loving him a while ago, I just never told him. I'm falling for him the way you fall asleep on sleeping pills, quickly, than all at once. "Haliee?"