Sleepy Luke

A/N. Hey guys! Sorry about this shitty filler chapter, I know it sucked. Also sorry in advance for the bad ending! It'll get more interesting when I get a computer and I'm not writing on my phone xxx

Haliee-

I wake up to the soft movement of Luke's chest moving up and down slowly beneath me. I move my head slightly and look up. His eyes are closed, his eyes fluttering slightly. His mouth open slightly. The sound of a playlist of music we usually fall asleep to, I can hear Luke's steady heart beat and snoring is all I can hear. Both of his arms are around me, one of my legs over his torso. My eyes are still heavy due to how sick I feel still. I observe his facial features for another few minutes before Luke wakes up.

The first thing he does is look down to make sure I'm still here, he looks down and smiles at me. Every time he looks at me, I still get butterflies.

"Hi." Luke speaks. His morning voice is so beyond sexy, I love hearing it every morning.

"Hi." I respond, smiling back at him. His sleepy eyes try to adjust to the light that's coming into his room.

"How long have you been awake?" Luke asks, tracing circles up my shirt.

"Not long. You look cute when you sleep."

"So do you. You look super cute." Luke kisses my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile as Luke squeezes me into him for some morning cuddles. "What time is it?"

Luke looks at the clock next to him. "It's 7:32AM."

"Not for that in the slightest." I say, closing my eyes again to try to go back to sleep.

"Don't go to sleep, I'm hungry and I don't know how to make myself those pancakes you're good at making." Luke whines.

"No. It's too early and I'm too tired for that."

"Please?" Luke whines again, putting his nose next to my ear and sniffling.

"Stop! Can't you wait another hour?" I ask, opening my eyes and looking at him.

"No." Luke pouts. He looks like a little puppy, especially because he just woke up.

"Luke! You know you can't make that face, you always win when you make that face." I say and Luke continues to pout. "Fine but, I feel disgusting. I don't know how you want to eat."

"Because I can always eat, I don't even care that I might throw up. Food is a great thing and I'm hungry now. Plus every time I try to make the pancakes, there never as good as yours." Luke tells me. I roll my eyes and wiggle out of his grip. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth.

My head is pounding and my throat hurts beyond imaginable. I feel nauseous. I try to ignore it as I finish brushing my teeth. I grab one of Luke's sweatshirt, as I'm freezing. Luke and I walk down the stairs, everybody else is asleep so we're quiet. I make Luke grab out the ingredients and I get the utensils for it. I chuck the measurements of everything into a bowl and stir it together. The smell makes me want to vomit. Luke wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head in the crook of my neck as I stir everything together. I put the mixture into a pan and let it cook.

I only made enough batter for a few pancakes. I remove Luke from my body to grab a plate for the pancakes. I put them onto a plate and set it on the counter.

"There you go, I'm going back to bed." I say.

"Thank you, you're the best. I love you. I'm sorry for being annoying." Luke says, pulling me in for a hug and a kiss.

"You're welcome. I love you too." I smile slightly, making my way up the stairs.

"I'll be up after I put them together." Luke smiles like a little kid as he point to his pancakes. I smile at his cuteness and nod. I walk back upstairs and climb back into bed.

I grab my phone and look through the notifications. I open snapchats I got from Michael, Blair and Dani. I respond to the group message (dani, Michael, Blair, Cal, Ashton, Lex, Luke and i) we all have together. I recently released my snapchat on Twitter and I put a couple pictures of Luke and I on there a day. Luke sits on the floor to eat his food, he never eats in his bed.

"Hey Luke." I say, facing my phone towards him, taking a snapchat video to put on my story. He looks up with a look so innocent and he stops chewing his food. "I made him pancakes because he's too lazy."

"They don't turn out good when I make them!" Luke insists, rubbing his eyes. His hair flops down on his forehead and he looks just adorable. I put the video on my story and continue looking through my phone.

"Just the smell of that makes me want to throw up." I say, my face full of disgust.

"They taste good." Luke responds, rubbing his chin.

"Dani and Michael want to know if they can come over here." I tell him, changing the topic of food.

"Isn't mono contagious?" Luke asks.

"Only if you're swapping saliva somehow." I tell him.

"Then sure. Only if you're up for it though, babe." Luke insists.

"I'll be fine." I respond to Luke.

"Hales." Luke says cautiously.

"I'll be fine, Luke. Don't worry about it. If anything, I'll just sleep while you guys do whatever. They can always leave. Don't worry about me, I'm okay. I'm not dying."

"I know, i just want you to feel better."

"And I want you to feel better too. It's not a big deal. I'll sleep, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you for the pancakes again, they're really good." Luke says before putting another forkful in his mouth. I giggle at him and respond to Mike and Dani telling them to come over.

-A month later-
\100 real quick, I know./

Luke-

I'm feeling a lot better, still tired though. Hale isn't feeling a ton better but, slightly. Which is better than nothing. We've basically been sleeping and watching a lot of Netflix all month. I'm hoping we'll be able to be back on tour next month. I feel absolutely awful about canceling it.

I'm sitting up, watching the usual- HIMYM. Hale is laying down, facing my stomach, sleeping. I can feel each breath through my shirt. I rub her back and trace shapes along it, she loves when I do that. I really hope she gets better, I feel awful that she feels gross. It sucks. Although we've used a lot of snapchat and Twitter recently to connect with the fans. I grab Hales phone and enter her password, I open snapchat and take a picture of her sleeping on my lap and put it on her story. It's been quite peaceful around the house. Mum and dad have been taking care of us, which is lovely. My parents are great. A lot of sleep has been earned this month, which was much needed and we've definitely planned some more of the wedding, which is a plus.