HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE

CHAPTER 3: Haliee's Pov:

I'm still staring out the 2 hours later, I haven't moved, I haven't changed the song. It's around 6:30 AM and somebody walks from the bunks, I don't look but they sit in front of me. They remove my headphones, I still don't move.

"Twenty One Pilots, yeah?" It's Luke, I can tell because his voice is deeper than the others. "Car Radio was the song, wasn't it?"

I shrug, not moving. He places the headphones back on my ears, hearing the music again. I don't know if he went back, stayed, went to the back, I still don't know because I didn't move.

Luke's Pov: 

Don't get me wrong, Hailee is gorgeous and she looks so cute in her glasses, but the fact that management is making me date a girl for publicity is... Insane. I was rude to Haliee but, I guess it didn't occur to me. I tried to go and talk to her around 6:30 this morning, but she wasn't in her bunk. I went to the front and there she is, sitting on the couch, peering out the window, headphones blasting music that could be heard from the back... If the guys didn't sleep with headphones on that is. I can tell she's listening to Twenty One Pilots- good choice. 

"Haliee?" I ask. She doesn't answer. I think she can't hear me so I take off her headphones but she doesn't budge.

"Twenty One Pilots, yeah?" I ask, but she sits still. "Car Radio was the song, wasn't it? I was listening to that." 

Nothing. I place the headphones back on her ears. I sit on the opposite couch and play my own music, blasting through my headphones. 

-

I guess I fell asleep because I'm woken up by laughing and screaming, which is a daily occurrence with the guys. I sit up and Haliee is sleeping in the same position she was sitting in last night and\ one of the boys put a blanket over her. I stand up and find the guys in the back playing XBOX.

"Lucas! So have you talked to Haliee?" Cal asks me.

"No." I respond flatly.

"Luke, she's cute. Have you seen her with her glasses? They look like Ashton's old ones! She's adorable, she's quiet and I'm guessing she's nice." Mike chimes in the conversation. "Talk to her, give her a chance or whatever." 

"I hate you all." I say while walking to the fridge.

"We know!" Ash laughs. Idiots. I open the fridge and grab a water bottle. About an hour or so later Haliee wakes up. She moves her hand from beneath her chin and pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose. She's actually really cute in her glasses and what she's wearing; a band shirt and leggings- which make her ass look great, just saying. She's short compared to me, I'd say somewhere around 5'4. She doesn't say a word to me, just fixes her headphones, puts on a different song, goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water. Just as I was about to say something, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Luke, it's Ches. After you reach where you're staying, you and Haliee are going on a public date so fans will get photos and everything will spread." She tells me.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I ask her.

"Just a casual lunch and walk around the area a bit."

"Okay." I say flatly, I so don't want this.

"Don't be so negative about it! I'll see you later." and she hangs up. Lovely.

"Haliee?" I stand and sit in front of her. She takes off her handphones and looks at me.

"We're going on a 'date' today, I guess." I tell her. She nods and puts her headphones back on. She hasn't said anything since VERY early this morning.