Luke's Girlfriend

CHAPTER 4: HALIEE'S POV: 

The guys perform in 2 minutes. It's their first performance with me on tour. They're scurrying around tuning guitars, doing vocal warmups, changing, everything basically.

"BOYS, TWO MINUTES! LETS GO, GO, GO!" I hear somebody shout.

"Good luck!" I yell as they run bye. They return smiles and run out on stage.

"HEY GUYS, I'M ASHTON!"

"I'M CALUM!"

"HEY,I'M MICHAEL CLIFFORD!"

"HEY GUYS, I'M LUKE!"

"AND WE'RE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" They say in sync... Wonder how long that took them to get it down.

"THE FIRST SONG IS CALLED 18!" Luke says. They begin playing the notes, I totally get lost in the song and as soon as I know it, the concert is over. They're voices were smooth and velvety, over all they were gorgeous in their own ways. They run back to where I'm standing. I hand them water bottles, which they chug down in seconds.

"What'd you think?" Ashton says wiping his forehead.

"I think I found a new band to listen to. You guys were great!" I say honestly.

"Thanks dirty whore, it means a lot!" Ashton says.

"Is this decided as my new nickname?" I ask, pushing my hair from my face. They all nod. Lovely.

"Okay, I need to shower." Luke says walking away from the rest of us.

"We all do." Michael says following Luke. Ashton and Calum follow them both. I go back to the dressing rooms. A few minutes later Luke comes in, towel around his waist, torso exposed, showing off his toned abs and arms, his hair is flat in stead of up in a quiff, I can't deny he's hot.

"Oh, sorry. I'll go out." I say standing up. Luke giggles behind me, GIGGLES. THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER HEARD. I've heard his laugh once or twice, but that giggle.

"Hey." I feel somebody tap my shoulder. It's a tall boy. He's tan, muscular with dark brown hair quiffed up.

"Hey." I mimic the tone he gave me.

"I'm Nate. You are?"

"Haliee. Nice to meet you, Nate." I say holding my hand out for him to shake.

"What do you do here?" He asks leaning against the wall.

"Oh, I don't work here. I'm dating one of the band members."

"Oh, uh, which one?"

"Luke. He's great. What do you do here?" I smile.

"I help around with whatever really. My dad works around here, he wanted me to try it."

"Hale? I need your help- Oh hi. Luke Hemmings." Luke says holding his hand out to Nate.

"Nate Bathon." He shakes his hand.

"We're heading back to the hotel, we're going somewhere tonight." Luke says holding his hand out for me to take.

"Nice to meet you!" I say running off with him to the bus. Once we're on he speaks.

"Don't socialize with crazy over there, he's obsessed with girls like you. Plus paps got passed the guards saying they were apart of the crew." He says sitting down on the floor of the bus.

"Wait, what do you mean 'girls like me'? How the hell did they get passed the body guards?" I ask heavily confused.

"Well you're short, brunette, pretty, I don't know!" He says moving his wet hair from his face. He just called me pretty.