Her Hair Is Purple?!

A/N CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW PERFECT 'LOST IN REALITY' IS?!

"HEY HEY HALIEE, WON'T YOU SAVE ME" OK OK OK OK OK AIUHFCEIBSDVOSLNSOIVNO THIS IS PEFECT I'M VOMITING

also, thank you for 90k reads, that's insane!!! Keep voting for 5sos #ShesKindaHotVMA!

Haliee-

"Okay sweet." We just washed the bleach the the toner out of my hair so my hair was basically white, perfect for purple.

Alex starts applying the purple hair dye to my head and my phone starts ringing. It's Luke.

"Hey Luke." I answer.

"Hi baby." Luke responds. I smile, I haven't heard his voice for a couple of days, let alone 'baby' and that made my stomach go in a whirl.

"What are you up to?" I ask.

"We're watching movies in the bus."

"You with the guys?"

"HI HALIEE!!!" I hear a bunch of screaming from multiple voices, sounding like Cal, Mike, Dani, Blair and Ash.

"Yes, sadly." Luke sighs. "What are you up to?"

"Getting purple dye put on my head."

"Hot." Luke responds. I hear a bit of bickering in the background.

"No, Luke! Let me talk to her!"

"No!" Luke responds.

"Haliee!" It's Michael.

"Hi Mikey." I laugh.

"Hi, so you're dyeing your hair?" He asks.

"Purple. Yes." I respond.

"You're lucky my hair isn't purple right now, or you'd be dead." I hear Dani yell from the back.

"Shh, Dani!" Michael laughs. "When do you and Lex have soundcheck?"

"In about an hour or so."

"Michael, give me the phone back." I hear Luke say.

"No, Luke." Mikey disagrees.

"She's my girlfriend."

"She's my best friend." Michael insists.

"I haven't talked with her in a few days, Mike!" I hear Luke and Michael bicker back and forth.

"Well, I haven't either!"

"I haven't had sex with her in days either." Luke says, which makes my eyes go wide.

"Okay, you win. Bye Haliee!"

"I'm back." Lukes voice returns.

"Lucas." I say sternly.

"What? What did I do?" Luke asks defensively.

"'I haven't had sex with her in days either.' You ass." I quote him.

Luke just laughs. "I'm sorry, sorry."

"You're so stupid." I sigh.

"So, changing the subject. When is soundcheck?"

"In about an hour. Will I see you before the show tonight?"  I ask him.

"I'm really hoping so, I miss you tons." Luke tells me.

"I miss you loads too, babe."

"If not, you're going to do great tonight and I love you the most and I'll be watching the show from the side." Luke says, making my heart drop to my feet with the best intentions. God, I love this boy.