Tears

Luke-

"Let's go somewhere." I speak up. We've finished the livestream and now are just sitting down in the music room, listening to Green Day on full volume, since the walls are soundproof.

"Okay, where?" Calum asks.

"I don't know, anywhere." I reply.

"Let's show them where Luke went on his first date." Michael says.

"Yes!" Haliee agrees.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because, I want to see where baby Lucas took his first girlfriend." Hale laughs.

"Fine." I mumble, getting up and turning off Green Day. "Let's go."

"Awh, is fetus Lucas now regretting where he took his first girlfriend?" Ash asks.

"Yes, heavily." I reply.

"Then lets go visit where the rest of the boys went on their first dates!" Dani says excitedly.

"Yes!" Lexi jumps up and down.

"I'll, uh, be right back." Haliee leaves the room.

"Me too." Dani speaks.

"Uh, same here." Lexi says.

"Same." Blair agrees, leaving the room.

"Uh, any idea what that was about?" Calum asks.

"No." I say, shoving my hands in my front pockets.

"Me either." Michael agrees. Ashton shrugs.

"I'm sure they're fine." Ashton says.

"Did Haliee seem a little off to anybody else?" I ask.

"Not that I could tell." Ashton responds. Calum nods in agreement.

"She did seem a little off to me." Michael replies to us.

"Should I go check on her?" I ask.

"No, mate. Give them some space to talk first." Ashton tells me. "Trust me, I'm older and wiser."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I say. "I'm a bit worried. She was a little concerned on telling everybody we were engaged."

"Dude, can we pause for a second and talk about how you're engaged?"

"I know, it's crazy." I say, sitting down on the floor.

"The baby is engaged!" Michael squeals.

"Damn you man, I was getting ready to propose to Lexi. I have a ring and everything." Ashton laughs.

"Really? Holy shit, I'm proud of you mate." I respond.

"Damn, we're all getting the balls to grow up, huh?" Calum asks.

"I guess so." I sigh.

"Well, seeing as we all have girlfriends and have had them for a while, we're all getting older. What are we planning to do with the band? I don't want to stop." Michael exclaims.

"We won't. Hale isn't planning on stopping hers either. I say we continue."

"Agreed."

"I second that."

"I third that. So, staying together then." Michael clarifies.

"Should I go check on them? I'm worried." I bounce my leg, which is a nervous habit of mine.

"Nah, mate. Just let them be." Cal sits next to me.

I'm always worried about Haliee, she's my girl. She was upset and I could tell, I just didn't want to ask her in front of everybody. I continue to bounce my leg and chew on my lip ring. Her upset, just makes me nervous. I feel like this was my fault in someway.