They Look Like A Real Couple!

Chapter 5: Luke's Pov: 

After Haliee said all of that stuff to our fam, I was surprised. She sounded genuine, obviously it wasn't but I still felt my stomach flip or some shit. We finished the twitcam, watched a movie and now it's pretty late. We all decide to get ready for bed. I change out of my jeans and put on some sweatpants, brush my teeth. We always leave the room dividers open, so we can access each other 24/7.

"Hey guys, I'm closing this. I'm going to watch a TV show and I don't want to keep you up. I'll open it afterwards." Haliee says entering our room, I can't see anything because of how dark it is.

"I'm not tired. I'll come watch it." I say getting out of bed, going towards her room. We enter her room, closing the divider behind us. She looks kinda adorable, she's wearing weird shorts that are black, a Panic! At The Disco shirt, her hair is tied up into a bun and she's wearing her glasses. b 

"Come sit, weirdo." She says patting the place next to her.

"What are we watching?" I ask getting comfortable next to her.

"My favorite show in the world." She looks up at me, smiling wide as she logs into Netflix.

"And what show is that?" I ask.

"How I Met Your Mother." She says excitedly.

"That's my favorite show!" I respond the excitement lacing in my voice, just as much as her.

"I knew that we would get along Lucas." She says before pressing play to our favorite show. 

"Management would like a selfie, yeah?" I ask smiling.

"Obviously needed" She says. I pull out my phone and we take four pictures, just enough for twitter. One of us smiling, one sticking our tongues out, another of me kissing her cheek and she scrunches her nose up, smiling big and the last of us kissing. We would be a pretty cute couple if we were real.

@LUKE5SOS- Watching our favorite TV show, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER with the most gorgeous person ever @HalieeRodes *four attachments*

-

I wake up to giggles and another body clinging to mine.

"Shh, don't wake them up. They look like a real couple. This is so going on twitter" I hear clicks of a camera, of course.

"Hey twitter, we have to be quiet because here we have the cutest couple ever sleeping. They were watching a show and fell asleep. Look how cute!" I hear Ash say. I open my eyes and light comes flooding in. I sqint.

"Get the fuck out, I'm sleeping." I say, closing my eyes again. Haliee's smaller body is wrapped around mine. Her head is on my chest, her arm is arose my stomach and one leg is wrapped across my own legs. My arms are wrapped around her waist, hugging her tight.

"Oh shit, we got caught. Bye guys, we love you!"

"WAKE UP YOU SNUGGLEY BITCHES!" Michael yells jumping on the bed.

"Michael, off. Now. I won't hesitate to kick you in the balls. I'm trying to sleep and you woke me up, asshole" Haliee says opening her eyes. "Oh, hi Luke."

"Hey." I say. She sits up from my grasp, sqinting from the light.

"Okay, okay we're up." She says. 

"Look on twitter, PS." Cal informs us, running out with the rest of the guys.

"What did they do now?" She asks grabbing her phone. She opens twitter and sees the picture of us cuddling.  I open twitter as well and face the video towards her. We watch it and giggle.