He Shaved?! Ugh.

a/n hey guys, this chapter is all over the place and will get it together in the next one. sorry again:(

Haliee-

Yesterday the guys came to our shoot, it was super fun. It made modeling way more fun. This morning, we only had a 3 hour shoot. I just got home, it's about 9:45 and I'm just excited to see Luke. I set my stuff down and round the corner to the living room and accidentally run into Luke. I look at him with surprise, he shaved. I take a second to adjust. He looks confused.

"What? What'd I do?" Luke asks tentatively.

"Nothing Luke, whatever." I sigh dramatically.

He reaches up and scratches his chin and aparentally thats when it clicks, he raises his eyebrows. "Baby, you're not really mad that I shaved are you?"

"You couldn't have just trimmed it?" I ask a tad angry. He looks amused but confused at the same time because I'm upset.

"It's just hair love, it'll grow back." Luke says.

"Yeah, but it's not the same right now." I mumble, walking towards our room. "I literally told you last week to not shave and you didn't listen."

I sit on the bed and open my phone up. Luke sighs, dropping down on the bed next to me. He's clearly trying to hide is amusement at my anger so he nuzzles his face in my neck. He starts to kiss my neck, biting softly.

"This is better though, now I can feel your skin properly. Come kiss me." I say.

He brings his face up to mine, attaching his lips to mine. I bring a hand up to touch his face, smooth. It's weird. He pulls back but I bring his face back for another kiss.

"So, do you like it now?" Luke asks.

"I'm still mad, the scruff was hot."

"Is my shaven face not hot?" Luke pouts.

"Oh babe, you're hot all the time, no matter if your face is shaven or not. I like the scruff though."

"Good. Now, I missed you and I don't like not seeing you in the morning."

"We do have a show tonight babes." I turn towards him.

"Yeah, I know."

"We have to go to soundcheck and stuff in a little."

"Yeah, I know." Luke grabs my butt, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm really in need of a 20 minute makeout session, do you know any takers?" I ask, putting my forehead to his.

"Hmm, maybe one." Luke presses his lips to mine.

-

"Sorry, I messed up the riff again." I apologize. I'm not sure what's up but my whole brain is complete mush. I can't think, I can't remember the chords, my whole head isn't working. We're at soundcheck and this is the 6th time we've tried to start this song and I can't seem to get it. I'm not sure.

"Why don't we take a break, yeah?" Aaron asks. I nod, slinging my guitar over my head and setting it in it's stand. I run my hands through my hair, sighing. By now, I'm just frustrated and feel the need to cry.

"Hey, you okay?" I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around to find Calum standing there.

"Yeah, i'm good." I smile.

"You sure?" Cal asks skeptically.

"I don't know what's up. I'm just frustrated. i can't get anything right today and I'm just mad. I'm worried I'm going to fuck up the show and I don't know." I tell him, putting a hand to my forehead.