Engaged?

Yes, this photo is photoshopped, obviously. But, I liked it because it's Haliee and Lucas!
Haliee-

We just got into the hotel we're staying at for a few more hours, until we make it into my hometown, Minnesota.

Luke and I enter our room, hand in hand. Lexi springs from one of the couches, before Luke and I could even close the door.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so happy for you two, I cannot believe this is happening, you're engaged, holy shi-." I cut her off.

"Lex, we're not engaged." I laugh.

"What? Shit, you just ruined how excited I got. Damn it, Hale. Fuck you Luke, for not proposing." Lex exclaims.

"Getting married? Chill out, it may happen at some point, but we just got back together." Luke replies, shutting the door.

"Fine, I'll just ignore all the wedding and bridesmaids dresses that I've been looking at since you sent me that message." Lexi sighed. "Other news, we have an interview today."

"When?" I ask.

"In 20 minutes. Go shower, they'll be here soon." Lexi replies.

"Fine." I turn and go into the bathroom.

-

"We're here with Off Fire today and we're going to be asking a few questions." The interviewer, who's name is John states to a camera. "Hello, OF. Let's introduce ourselves, incase the people watching don't know, shall we?"

"I'm Lexi."

"I'm Sam."

"Aaron."

"And I'm Haliee."

"Well, nice to see you all today. Let's start off with the biggest question asked. Did you guys think you'd blow up this fast?" John asked.

"Honestly, no. Not at all. We expected to be posting covers on YouTube and maybe recording a few times before anything at all happened." I say.
"How are you adjusting?" John makes eye contact to all of us.

"Well, we're adjusting. It's not that we don't like it, it's just tiring sometimes. But, I'd do it 24/7, honestly. I love it." Lexi responds.

"So, another popular question is for Haliee and Lexi. We hear you're dating Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer. How has it been?" John asks a question that obviously would come up.

"Amazing. Luke, my boyfriend actually got us started in this business and I'm internally grateful to him for it." I smile.

"I owe it all to Haliee for introducing me to Ash."
"Haliee, this question has been killing me since I've walked in the room. I see you're wearing a big diamond ring on your left hand, are you and Luke engaged?" John asks, heavily interested.

"No, we aren't. Someday maybe, but not today. We're both 20, so maybe soon, not sure. Funny story actually. I sent a picture of the ring to Lex today and when Luke and I came back, she thought we were engaged and it was beyond perfect." I laugh.

"I got disappointed that you two weren't engaged! I was even looking through the internet for some bridesmaid dresses." Lexi replies.

"So, what is the ring for?" John laughs at Lexi, before continuing the question.

"It's a promise ring, not the type that's like 'Save yourself until you're married' but, a different kind. Luke has one too." I smile.

"Very sweet."
-

We've finished our interviews and now we're back on the road to head to Minnesota. We've added a new feature to the tour, an all access pass to the soundcheck. That means you can watch the soundcheck and go backstage. We sell about 10-15 of those.

"When are we getting there?" I ask.

"Soon?" Luke replies laying on the couch, in the back room. I lay in front of him, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him, he also wraps his legs around mine.

"Okay." I say, closing my eyes.

A bit later, Luke speaks up. "Babe, you know what we've missed?"

"What did we miss, Lucas?" My eyes remaining closed.

"Our six month!" I feel Luke sit up, making me cold.

"Luke, why'd you move?" I whine.

"Because, this is serious!"

"Let's just count today as a make up one."

"Good idea. This is why I'm with you."

"Fuck you, Luke." I sigh, smiling slightly.

"Any day, anytime, just let me know." Luke snuggles back into me and whispers that as he puts his head into the crook of my neck.

"Shut your face." I shove my hand into his face.

"I love you." Luke sing-songs.

"Yeah, sure."

"I do, really love you." Luke again, sing-songs.

"I really want to punch you in the balls, if you don't shut your face."

"Haliee! If you do that, we may not be able to have children."

"Good."

"Good?! You don't want kids?"

"Not right this second, no. But, maybe in a few years." I yawn.

"So, you do want kids?"

"Yes, Luke, I want kids. Can you shut your mouth, or I seriously will punch you in the face."

"Okay, okay, sorry." After a few seconds. "I love you."

"I love you too." I sigh. Why is he suddenly asking about kids? I don't mind it but, I'm confused why right now?

-

"Haliee? Hale, babe, we're here." Luke shakes me awake. I sit up and look around, yep, Minnesota.

"I've seen so many concerts here." I look outside.

"Come on. We have soundcheck." Luke smiles, holding out his hand for me to grab. We walk into the venue and look around, there's about 15-20 people here, more then I expect. I'm excited to meet them all.

"Okay, go perform the best you can, I love you very much." Luke smiles at me, his smile makes me go weak in the knees every time he smiles.

"I love you too." I give him a kiss and go on stage, along with the rest of the group.

"Hey everybody! We have no plan today, so if we fail... Oh well." Sam laughs and everybody laughs with him.

"Let's start on... Nicotine." I say, everybody nods and we start the song. "Wait, oh my god. You know what I just realize?" I ask, just cutting off where Lexi was starting to sing.

"What did you just realize?" Lexi asks.

"A lot of our songs reference to drugs. Happy Little Pill, High, Nicotine-" Lexi cuts me off.

"Oh, my god. They do. You guys, we don't do drugs, promise."

"Okay, continue to play. Sorry for interrupting." I laugh.

"Don't pretend like you don't interrupt every 5 seconds."

"Of Summer!" I laugh. "You interrupt too! We all interrupt."

"Yeah, we do. Let's get started, we don't want to screw up 5SOS's soundcheck." Aaron states.

"Good idea!"

-

We've all finished soundcheck and now are getting ready for the show. People are also looking around backstage, I haven't met any of them, but I'm excited to.

"Okay, what are we thinking for makeup today?" Lou asks me.

"Don't do a lot." I reply.

"And in here is where the girls are getting their makeup done." I turn to look and theres a few people standing in the door, including my mom and my sister.