Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan

Chapter 18:

Haliee’s Pov-

“Haliee, hi! It’s Chessie, how are you?”

“I’ve been better. You?”

“I’m lovely. I hear you and Luke split, am I correct?”

“Uh, um, yeah.”

“You are aware that you’re under contract still?”

“We took care of that. I don’t have to be around him if I don’t want.” I sigh.

“Ah, that’s where you’re wrong. We couldn’t cancel that deal because you signed a year contract. We can still pay you, and make you and Luke a lovely couple or we can make you look like a bitch and ruin your career.”

“What?” 

“See you later, Haliee. Oh, and you and Luke are going on a date this afternoon.” Chessie says, before hanging up. 

“FUCK!” I yell, before I throw my phone at the door. 

“Woah, Hale. Are you okay?” Michael walks in after I do that. I sigh and smile.

“Yeah, I’m great. Sorry.” I run a hand through my hair, sitting down on the couch

“What just happened, before I came in?” Michael asks, sitting next to me.

“It was Chessie.”

“Why was Chess calling you?”

“To make sure I knew that we still had I deal going on about Luke and I being together.”

“I thought you both made it clear it was over months ago.”

“I thought that too. I signed a year contract with them and if I break it, it could ruin my whole life. Mike, what do I do? I’m really thinking about ending this.”

“Haliee, don’t end it. It’s just a couple dates, whats the harm?”

“Did you see my at breakfast? I couldn’t even look at him, Mikey. They want me to go out with him tonight.”

“You still have to be on tour with him for another year anyways, just avoid him here and follow what Chessie says, it’ll be over before you know it.” Michael wraps his arm around my shoulder, giving me a squeeze. “Love ya, little sis.”

“Love you too, big bro.”

“Now, I have to go make sure Luke is okay for tonight. I’ll check in on you later. We’ll be Georgia in another hour if we get on the road soon. Okay?” Michael pulls from the hug and looks at me.

“Okay. Thanks for being a stupid and supportive shit.” 

“I’m touched, really.” Michael puts a hand to his heart and chuckles.

“You should be, it really came from the heart.” I respond sarcastically.

“I’ll see you later.” Michael laughs and stands up from the sofa. 

-

It’s been about two hours and I’m SO excited for my date in about 2.2 seconds. I decide to wear a pair of black flowy shorts, a black bustier, a black striped sheer top and some black combat pumps. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and do my makeup. I decide to wear some concealer, powder for face makeup and eyeliner and mascara for eye makeup. For my lips I do something a bit different; I use a deep burgundy (For her lips I used NARS Oxblood Burgundy Audacious Lipstick and NARS Pomegranate Lip Gloss) for lipstick and lipgloss. For many reasons, One; I wanted to do something big, bold and extravagant and two; I can’t kiss Luke, it’ll mess my lipstick up. I’m so overly ready to get this date over with. I grab my Michael Kors bag (Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag) and stuff it with my lipstick, phone wallet, gum for nerves and and extra ponytail.