To Dani/Bye Tour

Haliee-

"Hey! Where is Sam?" I ask Aaron as I sit down next to him.

"On his way, he's hitting traffic." Aaron tells me.

"No, I'm right here." Sam enters the doorway.

"Sam!" I say excitedly.

"Hey, the traffic was bad." Sam responds.

"Really? It wasn't too bad when we were out but, we didn't take the 405. Did you?" Lexi asks.

"Yes, the driver did. Worst decision ever." Sam tells us.

"Ugh, that sucks." Lex sighs.

"So, about the show tonight." Aaron brings up.

"Yeah, what about it?" I turn towards him.

"We're playing 'Dear Sister', right?" Aaron asks.

"I mean, if you all want to. I do, it's something I wrote for Dani. I've just never performed it because I was nervous I would cry but, it's the last show... I'll probably cry anyways." I shrug.

"Okay, after Renegades, right?" Sam asks.

"Sounds like a good place to put it." Lex adds.

-

We're on stage in a few minutes. Lex, Aaron, Sam and I joined Jack, Blair and Dani on side stage to watch the guys all together. We finished our last soundcheck of the tour and now our last show.

Tonight I'm wearing a Blackbear baseball jersey (the artist), black jeans, the usual makeup and tonight Alex curled my hair. I never curl my hair so it's different. The guys have already finished performing and are now coming to watch us.

"Hi." Luke smiles, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey." I turn around.

"Last show, that's crazy. I can't believe that's my last performance for this tour, insane." Luke says.

"I know, I can't believe it. I'm on in minute." I reply.

"I know. You're going to do great and I can't wait to watch you tonight, you're going to do amazing, Like usual. I love you so much and get out there and do what you do best." Luke tells me. I hear our stage manager telling us to go on stage.

"I love you so much." I tell Luke.

"I love you too." Luke responds, giving me a kiss. I grab my guitar. Sam goes on stage first, Aaron, Lex and then me.

-

We've preformed a couple songs so far.

"So, tonight we're preforming a song I wrote a long time ago. It's not long but, it's very meaningful to me. I've never performed it before but, it's very special to me and this will probably be the only time we ever sing this live." I tell the audience.

"But first, we're going to sing another song called Renegades. It's a little slower but, here we go!" Lex announces.

I start playing guitar, Sam comes in with drums after me. Lex begins singing.

"Run away with me

Lost souls and reverie

Running wild and running free

Two kids, you and me"

I come in after her.

"And I say

Hey, hey hey hey

Living like we're renegades

Hey hey hey