Haliee, What Is That?

Luke and I walk back to the hotel across the street and walk in on my sister and Mikey making out.

"Oh, Jesus. Shield my eyes!" I cover my eyes and turns around.

"You both make out all the time!" Mike pulls back from my sister and puts his hands up in exclamation.

"Yes and this is what you did when you did that, except it went something like this." I walk over to Mike and put my face against the side of his head and yell "STOP MAKING OUT!"

"Jesus, Hale." Mike covers his ears, while Dani and Luke are bend over laughing.

"Don't act so innocent, Dan." I point at her.

"Wait, Haliee. What's that on your finger?" Dani asks, with her eyes wide.

"What do you mean?" I ask, batting my eyes.

"HALIEE! OH MY GOD, IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?" Dani springs from the bed, running over to me, tripping on the way. No wonder her and Mike are together.

"What ever do you mean, sister?" I say, looking at her. She yanks my left hand towards her, screams and then pulls me into a hug.

"HOLY SHIT!" She yells, hugging me.
"What's happening?" Michael asks.
"She is engaged you idiot!" Dani bounces.

"What? Oh my god!" Michael stumbles from the bed, giving me a hug and Luke a hug. "I never knew you had the balls, Lucas."

"Congratulations you guys, oh my god. My sister is getting married, Luke, you're going to be my brother in law and you're going to have gorgeous little kids. Michael, aren't they going to have gorgeous little kids?" Dani spits out her words very fast.

"Yes, Dani. They are going to have gorgeous little kids." Michael agrees. I look to Luke and we giggle.

"Come on, we have to tell Lexi and the guys." Dani pulls Luke and my arm next door. Cal and Blair are sitting together on the bed, watching TV and Ashton and Lexi are napping on the other bed.

"I HAVE NEWS!" Dani screams, making Blair and Calum jump, Ash and Lex don't even move.

"What is it this time?" Calum asks, unamused.

"We need Ash and Lexi for it!" Michael smiles big, aw! How cute is their reaction. Calum sighs and throws a pillow at Ash, waking him up.

"Huh? What's going on? Who died?" Ashton sits up, making Lexis head fall from his stomach, to his legs, in return wakes her up.

"What the hell, Ash?" Lexi looks up, angrily.

"Their fault!" Ashton points at Calum and Blair before putting his hands up in defense.

"They have news, you ass." Calum says.
"Well, do you want to tell them?" Luke asks me.

"No, you can." I reply. Luke nods and turns to the rest of the group.

"So, uh, Haliee and I are engaged. You all are pretty cool, I guess. We thought that we'd tell you." Luke says before everybody bounces from the beds, attacking us in hugs.

"Oh my god. This is so exciting." Blair smiles, giving me a hug. Blair is a sweetheart, we get along quite well.
"The ring, show them the ring." Dani says excitedly. I hold out my hand, exposing the large ring and my black painted nails.

"That's gorgeous, Ashton, look at that!" Lexi gushes, begging Ashton to look over.

"Luke, impressive man." Calum says, giving Luke a high five.

"So, I'm hoping that were bridesmaids." Lexi says.

"We just got engaged, chill out." I laugh.

"Well, I was hoping that the guys could be in the wedding, so that means all of the girls can be too. You just have to choose your bridesmaid of..." Luke replies, forgetting what the maid of honor is.

"Maid of honor, babe." I laugh.
"Yeah that."

"Well, I was thinking Dani, she is my sister anyway." I smile.

"Okay that's settled, now we have the rest to do." Luke laughs. "So, I'm guessing you're coming to Christmas this year?"

"Well, only if you want. If not, that's fine. It's not like I'm marrying you or anything." I giggle.

"What time are we leaving anyways?" Ashton asks.

"In a few hours, I think." Luke responds, checking his phone.

"We should probably all pack and than when we get home, we should celebrate!" Ashton giggles. I laugh and go back into Luke and my room. I look towards him, wrapping both of arms around his neck, in return, he wraps his arms around my waist and burrows his face into my neck.

"God, I'm so lucky." Luke whispers.
"I love you." I reply, not letting go yet. I finally pull back and give him a kiss, bringing him into one more quick hug.

"Okay, packing wise, what are we thinking?" I ask, moving to my things. "Should we just bring everything? When are we staying until?"

"New Years, I believe. Crazy break, it's weird." Luke tells me.

"Okay, so a lot of clothing, preferably." I grab my suitcase and start packing.