Disneyland

Haliee-

I've gone back to my hotel room, I've had Michael explain what happened to everybody else so I didn't have to. I'm sat on my bed, listening to music. I hear a knock on my door, so I get up and answer the door. I open it and it's my manager, Jessica's assistant.

"Hi." I try to smile a little.

"Hi, I have a lot to do. Will you just do me a favor and sign these papers? I have a lot going on due to what Jessica is making me do." She seems frantic, handing me a pen
"Yeah. Here we go." I smile signing it.

"Thank you, you'll get a call for what it's about. Have a nice day." She runs down the hall quickly. I honestly have no idea what I just signed, but I'll live probably.

A few minutes later I get a call from Jessica.

"Hi, Jessica."

"Hello, Haliee. I don't believe you read what I sent did you?" Jessica asks.

"No, I didn't."

"And that's where you made a mistake. Always read before you sign sweetheart. You signed another contract to date Luke again!" Jessica squeals.

"Wait... What?" I question. Fuck, how did I do this again? God dammit.

"You have to date Luke again, obviously. What did I just say?"

"How did you even find out about this?" I ask.

"Some girl called in and told me. I thought before it gets out to the public, I'd have you and Luke sign something. See you!" She says before hanging up. Great.

- 2 WEEKS OF AWFUL AWKWARD TALKLESS DATES LATER!

"Hello Haliee, You have a scheduled date for tonight and you'll be walking around Disney with the rest of your friends. You'll be going in a few hours, hope it gets some press. Ta, ta!" Jessica hangs up afterwards.

I sigh, knowing I can't get out of this one. I want to cry and scream all so badly, but I leave it to get ready. God, she doesn't even know how much Luke emotionally hurts me when I'm around him. I know something bad will happen if I don't. I decide to start getting ready as I have no idea when I'm actually leaving. I have to find the engagement ring because people will notice if it's gone. I put on a pair of black jeans, a black tank top, my black vans and I put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I do normal makeup and a bit after I finish getting ready Dani comes in and tells me it's time to go.

We get down into the car and I sit in the back next to Michael, who's next to Dani. Everybody else gets into the car and then Luke. He looks back at me with pleading eyes, but I turn. God, I already want to cry.

-

We've gotten to Disneyland and now I have to pretend something so painful is real. I'm not mentally or emotionally prepared for this.

"Well, us girls want to go get ears. You go get in line for whatever you want." Lexi says, making us follow. Once we get a safe distance away from the boys, she stops and gives me a hug "Oh, Hale. I am so sorry. Why is Jessica want you guys to stay together so bad?"

"Our relationship causes a lot of media attention, I guess she didn't want a lack of it.' I reply.

"She doesn't understand how much he effects you, Hale." Blair says and I nod.

"Can we go now?" I ask pointing to the shop on mainstreet.

They nod and we go in, we each choose out ears. I choose out the classic black and red Minnie Mouse bow ears with the weird sequins because they were the only semi-non flashy one I could find. Dani being Dani she went for a pretty flashy one, which was the Queen Of Hearts one. Blair stayed in the semi safe zone as well with the sequins gold minnie ears and then Lexi went for one that was just a headband that had a large pink mini bow on it. We paid for them and tried to go find the boys, but got stopped a couple times.