My Weakness

Death to ovaries by Lucas Hemmings
Haliee-

"Come on in." The man leaves and is soon replaced by Luke standing in the door way.

"Luke. What are you doing here?" I ask, standing up.

"I needed to know that you were okay and that you don't leave without me." Luke enters the room and shuts the door. His eyes are red, like he's been crying and his hair is flat, like he hasn't done anything other than tug at it since I've left.

"You can't go with me, Luke." I stand up. He shakes his head yes and starts to cry again. He walks into my and gives me a tight hug. I respond by wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you so fucking much, Haliee."

"Luke, I can't stay here."

"I know. If you can't, either can I." Luke bends down and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"You don't have a ticket."

"Yes, I do."

"You don't have clothes."

"I'll buy some."

"The tour."

"We're postponing the tour." I let go and pull back.

"You can't do that for me."

"We already did. I'd do anything for you, Haliee."

"Luke, you can't do that!"

"I can, I just did. I'm trying and I'm doing my best."

"You aren't trying hard enough and your best isn't enough, Luke. I loved you so much, so, so much and then I let my guard down and this happens. This is why I'm never in relationships because this happens, i get hurt.

"You're just scared." Luke says, walking towards me.

"I'm scared of getting hurt."

"I am too, Hale. That's why I was so careful not to fuck it up, and this happened. It's not going our way, is it?"

"No, I wish it was."

"I'm sorry things are so shit, love. I love you so much, it hurts and I'm so sorry." Damn, I hate when he calls me love.

I hate it

Because I love it.

It's my weakness.

"You were drunk when you made out with that girl?" I ask.

"Yes, blackout drunk." Luke nods quickly.

"I'll think about it on the flight."

"Really?" Luke looks at me hopefully. I nod.

"Haliee?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to stay here and figure it out?" Luke asks.

"I would really love that, Luke."

"Thank god." Luke sighs.

-

Luke and I get back to the hotel and I've really thought about if I should get back with him. Overall, I think it's best for both of us if we get back together. I know that I'm always happier with him. I walk next door and Luke is sitting on the bed, looking through his computer.

"Luke? Can we talk?" I ask. Luke nods and sets down his computer.

"So, do you think we can fix it?" Luke asks me as I sit on the bed.

"I hope so. I mean, I think everybody is happier when we're together. Don't you think?" I smile. A huge smile grows on Luke's face.

"Really?"

"I mean, if you don't want to, I totally get it." I say, casually looking at my nails. Luke tackles me in a hug, wrapping both arms and legs around me.

"I missed you so much. i love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." Luke kisses my cheek over and over.

"Good, 'cause I love you too."

"We need to makeup all the kisses we've missed." Luke stops kissing my cheek at the realization. I nod, smiling. God, I've missed him. Luke unravels himself from me and sits at the top of the bed. He pats his legs. I climb on top of them, straddling his waist. I put my forehead to his.

"I've missed this, I've missed you more." I smile.

Luke leans in and gives me a kiss, and than another, and another, which turns into a full makeout session- not that i'm complaining, I love it. I play with the back of his hair, running my fingers through it, his hands fall to my lower back and ass- the usual spot of where Luke likes to place his hands. We pull back after a few minutes to breath and then go back at it.

"Wow, okay. Somebody has made up. Jesus." Michael enters the room. I pull back and Luke pouts.

"Michael!" Luke exclaims. "We were making up time lost."

"Yeah, makingout time lost." Michael laughs.

"Shut up!" I cover my face with my hands.

"I'm just happy you are back together. I'll make sure none of us bother you for the next half an hour." Michael backs out of the room and leaves us to makeout and cuddle, damn. I've really missed this four year old child.

-

(A/N)

Thanks for reading and shipping Haliee & Luke. Also, what should their ship name be?

Huke? Or something else? Let me know, also don't be afraid to comment and give me some feed back, I love it!