Why Don't You?

Chapter 13- Haliee’s Pov:
“HALIEE?” I hear Calum shout.

“Yes, Calum?” I reply, walking into the back of the bus. Calum is sitting there naked, playing video games. I cover my eyes at yell. “CALUM HOOD, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!”
“Oh, oops. Sorry.” He giggles.

“CALUM!”
“Get used to it, princess. We’re naked all the time.”

“I’m going to murder you.”

“WHO’S DYING IN HERE?” I hear Luke yell.

“Take me.” I say.

“Where?” Luke replies.

“Anywhere. Every place other than naked Calum place.”
“CAL! Put clothes on.” Luke guides me into the front room.

“I’m already so done with this tour.” I hop up on the counter and scroll on my phone. I feel my phone taken from me, I look up and Luke is standing in-between my legs.

“I’m so proud of you, Hale. You did amazing.” Luke says, pulling me body closer to his. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

“I’m proud of you! You are such an amazing performer and now- without a doubt, my favorite person in the whole world.” 

“Hey, guess what?

“What?”
“I love you.”
“I love you.” I respond, giving him a kiss. I pull back but, he grabs my cheek pulling me in for another kiss, lasting longer. I hear a catcall and I pull back.

“Stop that!” I say to the rest of the guys and Lexi comes into the bus.

“I’M SO FULL OF ENERGY RIGHT NOW! I COULD RUN LIKE, 18 LAPS. JUST KIDDING, DON’T MAKE ME RUN!” Lexi jumps up and down.

“Calm down, babe.” Ashton puts his hands on top of her shoulders, making her stop jumping.

“Ashton, with her energy you could do 18 rounds.” Michael says.

“What?” Lexi asks.

“SEX!” I yell in response.

“MICHAEL!” Lexi slaps his chest and Michael cracks up.

“We’re not the ones who were on the verge of it.” Lexi giggles at us.

“We were not!” I defend.

“CHANGING THE SUBJECT! YOU ALL WERE GREAT. HALIEE, COME RUN LAPS WITH ME.” Lexi yells.

“Ew, no.” 

“Please, I’ll buy you pizza. You won’t have to share.”
“Ooh! Move, Lucas. I’m goin’ for a run against my will.” I jump off the counter and go to the front of the bus. Lexi and I run out of the bus. People are waiting outside and are held back by security, screaming as we walk out. 

“Oh, Jan. We’ll meet people.” I say to one of the men. 

“Hey, guys. Pictures?” 

-

After meeting people and running around this place, we’re back in the bus.

“I’m going to sleep.” I announce, standing up from the video games we were playing.

“No! Don’t go to sleep.” Luke whines.

“I prefer to be able to be up to perform tomorrow and still look decent.” 

“You look beautiful all the time.” 

“Stop! Don’t do that.” I point at him, going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I climb into my bunk after doing that. I was about to put my headphones in before I hear chatter.

“You are so whipped man.” Michael says.

“I know and I’m okay with it.” Luke responds.

“Awh, to be so young, innocent and in love.” Calum chimes in.

“You’re an idiot, Calum.” Ashton says.

“What happened when you were out the other day?” Michael asks.

“Yes, Lucas. Why don’t you inform me, Lexi, Haliee’s best friend, what happened the other day?” Lexi says.

“This is for another time, right guys?” Luke is hiding something, something big to not tell in front Lexi.

“Yeah.” Calum responds.

“Oh, for sure.” Michael says.

“I’m staying out of this.” Ashton replies.

“Well, I’m going to bed and ignoring this. Lexi, just leave this alone, please.” Luke begs.

“Whatever.” I hear Lexi huff. I put in my headphones and close my eyes, hoping that whatever happened isn’t what I think it is.

Luke’s Pov:

I wake up and immediately think of the conversation that occurred last night. What I did can’t be hidden forever.