Big Brother

A/N: DUDES I'M ON A ROLL ON POSTING! I'M WRITING A WHOLE BUNCH OF CHAPTERS SO I'M GOING TO AIM FOR TWO CHAPTERS A WEEK!

Luke-

The moment the elevator doors closed, I knew I had to figure out someway to get her back. I go straight to Michael, she's close to him and they're best friends, he has to know how to figure this out. I pound on Michael's door and he opens it, his hair is everywhere and he looks like shit.

"I don't have time for you this early, Luke." Michael says sleepily.

"This is urgent." I say, moving into his room.

"As urgent as the time you needed a nerf gun at 3:00 so you could wake Cal up by hitting him in the balls and sending me for it?" Michael closes the door behind him.

"No, it's about Haliee."

"What about her? Is she okay? Is Dani okay? Is everybody okay? IS THIS A CODE RED?"

"I mean Dani is fine."

"What'd you do this time Luke?" Mike asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Why do I always have to be the one to do something?"
"Because you always are the one to fuck stuff up first."

"You're right. I'm such a dick." I rub my face with my hands.

"Luke, seriously man what'd you do?"

"Hale found the truth out about what happened with Camryn."

"Wait... What do you mean the truth? I thought you figured this out months ago. I forgot about Cam."

"Camryn showed up at the party last night."

"Oh shit." Michael interrupts.

"She showed up and told Haliee that I wasn't drunk when I made out with her-"

"Wait a second, you weren't drunk? What the hell is wrong with you Luke? How could you lie to her about this? How could you lie to your best mates about this? How did Haliee handle this again?" Michael interrupts again, angrily.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to forget about it. It was a mistake and I didn't want to make it worse. Hale didn't react well at all. I tried to talk to her, but she wont say a word."

"If I was her, I wouldn't talk to you either."

"She talked to me this morning, but the words weren't the sweetest."

"But, why would they be after what you did?" Michael throws back at me. I sigh.

"Will you help me out, please? I have no idea how to fix this." I beg.

"I can't." Michael answers flatly.

"Why not?" I ask.

"You're on your own on this one. Figure it out yourself. I need to find Haliee and Dani." Michael stands up to get his phone.

"I guess I'll see you later then." I say standing up and walking towards the door. I leave and head to my room. God, Mike won't even help me. What have I done with this? Shit. I shouldn't go to Cal with help, he'll punch me in the dick guaranteed, he's like the over protective brother that will kill you if you hurt his sister. I should try to go to Ash, maybe he'll help.

-

Michael-

I've called Haliee and she hasn't answered. So, now I'm going to try Dani. It rings a couple of times then she picks up.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Dani asks.

"Hey, can I talk to Haliee. She isn't answering her phone." I respond.