Cheating

Chapter 15:

Luke-

I've just sat down on the bus, waiting for Haliee. The bus doors open, revealing a very flustered Haliee.

"Hey." I smile.

"I've have to leave in 20 minutes." She responds, moving her hair out of her face and walking back to her things.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"Off have a radio interview at midnight, at 2:00 we have to be recording, at 4:00 we have a photoshoot and at 6:00 we have a morning show to be on" Haliee says, without turning around.

"I thought we had a plan."

"We did, until life took over. We have a plane to catch at 7:00, than we're practicing and doing soundcheck all day, until the show." Haliee informs me, grabbing things franticly.

"I thought we had the same flight." I respond.

"We don't have the same flight?"

"No, mine is at 6:00."

"Do we see each other tomorrow?" Haliee turns around.

"I don't know. Hopefully."

"Sometimes, I wish I didn't post that video." Haliee sighs, moving towards me, giving me a hug.

"You love it, I know. This happens, it's okay. Ashton and Lexi understand, it's just a day or two. Okay?" I ask, moving her face in-between my hands.

"Okay." She responds. I give her a kiss on the forehead and she gives me a small smile. "I have to leave now. Give me a kiss."

"I won't deny that." I give her a kiss and give her a hug afterwards. "Have a good day, love."

"I love you. Have a nice day, as well."

"I love you, too. Do some banding." I say. She smiles and exits the bus. I have such an amazing girl, how did I manage to fuck this up too?

"Oi, mate. You okay?" Calum pulls me out of my thinking.

"Yeah, good, great, fine." I respond.

"You thinking, again?"

"Maybe. I just did something bad."

"How bad?"

"I did something to Haliee, that's how bad."

"What did you do?"

"I cheated."

"What?" Calum asks.

"Don't make me repeat it."

"You fucking asshole. You're such a jackass, what the hell, man?" Calum starts hitting me. I attempt to block myself.

"Oi, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's happening?" Ashton asks coming in the room. Calum continues to hit me. "Cal, stop. Cal, seriously. What's going on?"

"Luke fucking cheated on Haliee, that's what happened!" Calum exclaims, backing off.

"What?" Ashton asks, sitting on one of the couches.

"He cheated."

"Who cheated?" Michael comes into the bus.

"Luke." Calum says, sitting next to Ashton. Michael doesn't say anything, just stares. After a minute of silence, he speaks up.

"What do you mean cheated? What did you do?"

"I was drunk, I was stupid. I didn't mean anything." I reply.

"That's what everybody says." Calum responds, after.

"I seriously was drunk and it didn't mean anything."

"What did you do?" Michael asks again.

"I made out with another girl."

"Who?" Ashton asks.

"Camryn." I respond, shameful.

"Camryn? The Cam from school, Cam?" Michael asks. I nod.

"You are SUCH an idiot." Ashton responds.

"I cannot believe you."

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask.

"Tell Haliee. That's the only to fix things, or attempt to fix anything. You know, you're the only serious relationship she's ever had." Michael sits next to me. I nod again.

"She's not going to get over this easily, mate." Calum calms down, a bit.

"I know, I'm not exactly pleased with myself either, mate."

"And you shouldn't be." Michael says.

"Please, don't tell her or Lexi before I do."

"Okay." They all say in unison.

"I really fucked this one up." I say, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Yeah, yeah you did." Ashton agrees.

-

A/N: This is short but, I just wanted you all to know what's coming the