Aaron & Sam

Chapter 9: Haliee

Lexi, the guys and I are walking into a meeting about our upcoming band. The guys are waiting in another room.

“Lexi and Haliee, right?” A woman asks, standing from her chair.

“Thats us!” I say.

“So nice to meet you! We’re going fast on this. We’re very serious about this. In half an hour today we’re going to have auditions for a bass player and a drummer and start writing songs and discussing a band name. We’re going to be in the studio all day. Like I said, we’re quick to make you guys big. I’m Jessica, I’ll be your manager.” Jessica says quickly.

“Okay, wow. This is all very fast and serious.” i say sitting in one of the meeting table chairs.

“We’re talking BIG. You’re going to be the new girl versions of One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer, depending on the taste your going for.” Jessica informs us. “Alright. I’m thinking for Lexi, your style is going to be more on the girly side, more innocent. Haliee, I’m thinking a lot of leather, more bad girl image. It’s going to be great!”

“I’m liking that.” Lexi claps.

“We can start an E.P. Keep posting on YouTube and we’ll have some big names post about you on Twitter. This is going to be BAM!” She claps, making us all jump “Fast. I’m talking Beyonce album fast. You’re going to get big, FAST.”

“This is a lot of information to take in, this is happening all very fast.” Lexi says.

“That’s how it is in this business, honey.” Jessica tells her. “We should get to those auditions, they’re across the hall, come, come!” We all follow her into the room and there is probably 50 people in there.

-

We’ve narrowed it down to four people. 

“I’m Sam Ericson, I’m 19 and I play the drums.” Sam is a honey blonde boy with is hair sprawled across his forehead, his eyes are green and he’s wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

“Hey, I’m Jacob Walsh, I’m 18 and I play the drums as well.” Jacob is also blonde. His eyes are brown and he’s wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

“I’m Aaron Evans, I’m 19 and I play bass.” Aaron is a brunette with his hair up in a quiff, his eyes are hazel and he’s wearing dark wash skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt.

“I’m Henry Smith, I’m 20 and play bass.” Henry is blonde with his hair is in a quiff, his eyes are blue, he’s wearing dark wash skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt. They all play for us and we’ve come to a decision.

“So, I want to thank you all for coming here. It was a pleasure to meet all of you. We’ve chosen Aaron and Sam to accompany us.” I tell the guys.

-

We’re at the studio with Aaron and Sam. I’m laying on the floor and the rest of them are sitting in chairs and on the couch. We’ve been sitting here, suggesting names for hour.

“What about Killer Nightmare?” Lexi suggests.

“No, that sounds like a bad 80’s horror movie.” I reply.

“Maniac October?” Sam asks.

“I hate everything.” I say.

“5 SECONDS OF FALL!” Lexi jokes.

“YES!” I say sarcastically. “How ‘bout Off Fire?”

“I LIKE IT!” Aaron exclaims.

“Me too!” Sam adds.