Mono

SORRY FOR THIS SUCKY FILLER CHAPTER
Haliee-

All of us take pictures together for a while, then Lexi and I go to Aaron and Sam to take some pictures with them. We get interviewed and then go meet back up with the other guys. We get in to the venue and sit where we're supposed to be. Throughout the whole show, we all basically go onto our phones or listen to the music.

"And up for the most popular new music group is Meghan Trainor, Walk The Moon, Tori Kelly and Off Fire." I hear our name being called and it makes me straighten up in my seat. Even if we're not that new.

"And the winner for the most popular new music group goes to... Off Fire!" Our name gets called and my mouth drops. Aaron, Lex, Sam and I get to our feet. Luke gives me a kiss and I hug my sister, Blair and the rest of the guys before going up.

"Oh, uh, hi! This dress is hard to walk in so, ignore that. Um, I really didn't think we were going to win this so, I not only want to thank everybody at home but, our crew for our tour, um, 5 Seconds of Summer for being amazing and um, my sister Dani who's in the crowd tonight and one of my best friends Blair, who is also in the crowd. Thank you to my boyfriend Luke, he pushed me to start a band, he's super cool So, thank you for everybody who voted tonight, I love you." I smile, my voice shaky.

"I want to thank everybody out there who listen to our music, we wouldn't be here without you guys today and I want to thank my family for supporting us!" Aaron says.

"Thank you all so much, you guys are amazing, thank you 5sos for being cool and having a joint tour with us, thanks Luke for pushing Hale and Lex to do so. Thank you to my girlfriend, Danielle back home, I miss and love you." Sam says.

"I also want to thank everybody at home for voting, we love you guys so much and I cannot believe you won this for us. This award is for you, thanks." Lexi ends the speech. The audience claps and we're taken back stage and back down to our seats. I'm still shaking.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Luke says right away, standing up from his seat and giving me a big hug and kiss. Ash does the same to Lex and we all converse about it.

"Also, you're super cool too." Luke whispers in my ear as the host goes back up. I roll my eyes and go back to listening.

"Next up for the most supportive fanbase is..." I zone out until I hear "'5 Seconds Of Summer '5SOS Fam.'"

"And the winner for most supportive fanbase issss. 5 Seconds Of Summer, 5SOS Fam!"

The guys jump up and give us all hugs. Luke gives me a kiss, Ash gives Lex a kiss, Mikey gives Dani a kiss and Cal gives Blair a kiss before going up.

"Wow, okay, I want to thank all the fam out there who voted, this is insane. I'm so proud of you guys for getting us here, it's unreal. I worked at KFC quite a while ago and it's crazy to think this is where I am now. Thank you all so much." Ash says, before Luke comes on.

"Thank you guys, you're awesome and we love you so much. This year has been insane and knowing you all support us so much is insane, we love you, this award is for you. Also, Haliee you're super cool too." Luke says, making me laugh.

"Thank you all so much, we love you, this is a representation of how much we've worked and how much you guys support us, thanks." Cal says.

"You guys are hot, we love you!" Michael says before they exit. They come down and give us all hugs.

"I'm so proud of you, babe." I say to Luke, kissing his cheek as he sits down. A crew member comes up to us and let's the rest of Off Fire and I that we should get ready for our performance.