Decided For Us

Haliee-

All of us just got into the hotel in Las Vegas, we have two rooms next to each other and each couple has to share a room with another.

"Sorry, Dan, if you and Mikey are planning on fucking, I don't want to hear my sister banging one of my friends so I'll go with anybody but you." I say right away.

"It's not like I want to hear you and Luke banging, which you all do a lot more than Mike and I do." Dani responds.

"Foreal?" Michael asks. "Sweet, dude." Giving Luke a high five.

"Shut up Mike." I tell him.

"

Cal, you were right, she is in a bad mood." Michael mumbles.

"Hey Michael, I'm so close to smacking you upside the head, I suggest you shut up." I smile. "And no, we don't!"

"Oh please, you guys are jumping on each other 24/7!" Dani insists

"Alrighty then, Lex and I will room with Dani and Mike." Ash speaks up, rolling his suitcase into one of the rooms.

"Reminder that you and your little sister just got into a fight about who bangs more." Cal goes into the other hotel room.

"We do bang a lot." Luke whispers in my ear, winks at me and then turns to go into the room.

"Oh my god, Luke!" I shove a hand to my forehead, following him into the room. The way he said it was cocky as all get out but damn, was it hot. Cal and Blair pick the bed closest to the window, which doesn't matter to me.

"Do we have a schedule yet?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, we start planning the whole thing tomorrow, like the details and then the next day we start rehearsing. Every other second is spent writing apparently. I think we're allowed to write with you and Lex but, I could be wrong. That's what I know of so far.

It's about 9:30 right now and I'm so beyond tired, the jet lag is hitting me like a rock.

"Okay, I need to eat, I need to shower and I need to sleep because I'm tired. I should eat now, I can sleep in the shower. Or, I can shower while I eat, which one is the better bet?" I ask.

"Dude, save eating in the shower for later in the tour, sleeping in the shower is at least some what normal." Cal says to me. "Or, take a shower and then sleep like normal."

"Good point, thank you."

-

It's the following day, at about 6:00 AM and I've showered and eaten last night. Cal just woke Luke and I up to go to a meeting about the tour. I get out of bed and get ready. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans, a top from dropdead and black doc martins. I throw on my normal makeup and then put my hair up into a ponytail. When I'm done getting ready, Lex is still getting ready but, Luke, Ash, Mike and Cal are sitting on the floor.

"What time are we supposed to be at the meeting?" I ask, sitting on the floor, setting my head on Luke's chest.

"6:45." Ash tells me.

"Is Lex almost ready?"

"I have no idea." Ash shrugs.

-

"Okay, so 5SOS setlist is-." We work on switching around songs for the guys first, then us. We're meeting Sam and Aaron after this, they couldn't get a better flight until recently.

"Can we switch 'She Looks So Perfect' and 'Good Girls'?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, I like that better. Can we also switch 'Permanent Vacation' and 'Voodoo Doll'?" Ashton adds.

"'Destination: Permanent Vacation'... 'I don't even like you'." Luke runs through quickly. "'Won't you please stop loving me to death'... 'You say that I'm too complicated'. Ash is right, switch those."

"Anything else we should switch?"

"No, I like it." Cal tells everybody.

"Okay, great. Now, we should move on, for Off Fire." Our manager, Jessica moves on.

"'Damned If I Do Ya' first?" I suggest.

"Then 'M.O.N.E.Y'?" Lex asks.

"Really? I was thinking 'F**cked up' then 'M.O.N.E.Y'." I say. I think about the transfer between the two, quickly. "'Dazed and confused but I love you anyway, Ay, ay, ay, ay-yeah, ay-yeah.' then 'Drink slow, feed the nose. Or we could do 'M-O-N-E-Y'S ME, M-O-N-E-Y', going to 'You got so goddamn drunk"

"You're right, that sounds better." Lex says.

We finish going through our and the guy's setlist.

"So, I think the better decision who should go first is 5SOS, I think. That could be changed though, but for now I'm thinking the guys should go first." Jessica says to us.

"Well, okay. I think the guys should go second just because they're more popular." I suggest. Luke's hand stayed permanently on my thigh, as I said that.

"Have we decided on the opener? You know, since we lost the opener due to the sickness Luke and Haliee had." Jessica changes the subject.

"I would really love State Champs because they were great for the Aus. tour." Luke goes along with it.

"Yes!" Ash agrees.

"I love them, let's hope they can." Calum smiles largely.

"Anybody disagree?" Ash asks.

"Nope, I love them." I say.

"Great." Jessica scribbles stuff down.

"No fire again, can we all agree on that?" I ask.

"YES." Mike agrees.

"What can we do other than fire?" Jessica pops an eyebrow at me.

"I've seen this thing going around on twitter and Fahlo that they've suggested bubbles instead of fire."

"We should!" Michael claps. Everybody nods.

"Fine. Bubbles." Jessica sighs. "Okay, next. Song writing is required whenever you're off. You all can write together, whenever we need or can have co-writers come in, we will. We have interviews booked to the max with radio stations, youtube channels, TV, everybody who wanted them."

"When will we have time for other things?" Mike asks. "Like wedding planning or dates?"

"Heres how it's gonna be, every minute will be consumed by the top priorities, recording, writing, interviews, rehearsal, and performing. Hardly any time will be left for anything else, every minute will be taken up. This year is not the year any of you will be getting married, it's going to be too busy."

"Well, I'm glad it's already decided for us." I mumble under my breath. Luke chuckles.

"Excuse me? Anything you'd like to share?" Jessica asks.

"No thanks, teacher." I respond, crossing my arms.

This is going to be a time and a half. This whole year is planned for us, I'm not exactly thrilled about that. I'm just ready for this meeting to be over.

-

A/N:
Hey guys, sorry this took awhile. I'm in CA and with family so, it's a bit hard to write!