5SOS WORLD TOUR?

Chapter 11: HALIEE’S POV-

*TWO MONTHS LATER!*

“WE TOLD EVERYBODY WE’D UPLOAD TODAY, LEX!” I yell downstairs.

“Okay, okay. I’m ready!” Lexi and I sit in front of the camera and start talking.

“Hey guys! It’s half of Off Fire and we’re here to talk a little bit.” Lexi says.

“So, as you probably know, we’re releasing an EP tomorrow. We’ve been working extremely hard on this and can’t even thank you enough for your support.” I gush.

“And since we’ve been working here in Australia, we’re going back to the U.S early. We’re planning on flying back tomorrow.” Lexi breaks the news.

“We’ve decided on doing a free live concert tomorrow before we leave, we’ll tweet the information out. Also, I want to thank the Aussies for being such darlings to us since we’ve been here!” 

“I for sure agree, Hale. Again, thank you so much for supporting us, we’ll be giving out more news when we get to America!” Lexi smiles big.

“We’ll see you all later, love you lots! Bye!” I end it. “I can’t believe we’re leaving early.”

“I know. I don’t want to leave Ash.” Lexi and Ashton got together almost two months ago and have been extremely happy together. I go back upstairs and find Luke sitting on the couch. I go and sit on his lap.

“I don’t want to leave you.” I whine.

“I don’t want you to leave. It sucks. Life of a performer, huh?” Luke puts his head on mine.

“I guess.” I sigh.

“You’re getting big. I’m so proud of you.” 

“It’s all because of you, rockstar.” 

“Are you announcing that you’ll be opening up for us yet?” Luke asks me. Off Fire is one of the opening acts for the new 5 Second Of Summer tour that’s starting in a few weeks.

“Not yet. We’re announcing it tomorrow.” I reply, giving him a kiss.

“Is Ash here yet?” Lexi asks, coming up the stairs.

“I am now.” Ashton comes in the door, immediately bringing Lexi in for a hug. “I don’t want you to leave me.”

“I don’t want to leave you either.” Lexi says into his chest.

“When are you guys coming back into the states?” I ask them.

“A few days after you.”

“Okay, not that bad at all. It’s weird for Luke and I because, I’ve been around him everyday for almost five months.” I say. “Okay, this has been fun but, I need to pack.”

“I don’t want you to.” Luke whines.

“I have to! I’ll be back soon.” I tell him, getting up and walking up the stairs. I pull my suitcase out and put all of my clothes in there, other than the one’s I’m wearing tomorrow. I get all of my other things and put them away.

-

*NEXT DAY* 

We’ve just arrived at the event. I’m wearing a lace/ crochet halter top, leather leggings and my strappy heels. Lexi is wearing a navy lace peplum top, white skinny jeans and nude pumps. They told us to wear something comfortable because we’re going to the airport right after. I’m holding Luke’s hand as we walk into the outdoor show. As soon as we get into the event, people go crazy. There’s probably around 300 people there, I expected 20, maybe. Luke and the guys go back where they aren’t attacked, Lexi, Aaron, Sam and I all go in the middle of these people. Sam has his cajon and I have my acoustic guitar.