Bridesmaid Dresses

*6 Months Later*
Haliee-

"LUKE!" I yell from my room. We've moved into our LA house and I'm sitting on the floor trying to plan a few things for the wedding.

"Hale." Luke replies, walking into my room.

"Okay, we have a lot to do. We have to pick a date, the girls and I are going to look for dresses today and-"

"Take a breath, Haliee." Luke cuts me off.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry." I take a deep breath and run my hands through my hair. "Okay, the girls and I should be leaving now. Why don't you call the wedding planner and see when the venue we picked is open."

"I will. Now, go." Luke gives me a kiss and I walk down the stairs, grab the keys and text the girls to come down from their rooms.
-

We've arrived at the brial shop and are looking around. There's a lot of cameras outside taking pictures that will soon be out to the public.

"Oh, hello. You must be Haliee, I'm Alison and I'll be helping you girls out today." A woman in her 30's with short blonde hair comes up to us and smiles largely. "Will we be doing the bride or bridesmaids first?"

"Bridesmaids for sure." I say.

"Alright, right this way." Alison brings us to the bridesmaid section. "What are the colors?"

"White, black and red." Dani answers for me.

"Is there a specific color we're going for?"

"Black."

"Okay, I'll give you a bit to browse. When you're ready to get measurements and everything, let me know." Alison says and goes back up to the front.

"Oh, this one!" Lexi picks out a long black dress.

"No way, I'll step on it and fall." Dani responds.

"You continue to argue and I'll sit over here and wait for you all to model them for me." I laugh, going to sit down.

It's just hit me that I'm going to get married, to somebody I'm so utterly in love with. I'm going to start a life with my best friend, I'm going to start a family. I'm going to get married. I'm going to be Haliee Hemmings, how insane is that? In these past six months a lot has happened, Lexi and Ashton are engaged. I know for a fact that Michael and my sister are getting close to that, as well as Blair and Cal.

We're all growing up, we're becoming adults with a weird job. I can't even fathom being home, with kids and Luke. The thought of that makes me happy but also its insane.

"Hale! Which ones do you like?" Blair pulls me out of the thinking trance I was in.

All three girls are in a different dress. Lexi is in the long black dress with a fit and flair waistline, Dani is in a shorter dress with a synched waist with beading across the top of the dress, it looked like an Audrey Hepburn dress to me and then finally Blair is in a medium length dress with a sweetheart neckline and a high low fit. I'm leaning toward Dani's dress, it's fit is gorgeous and will look good with any of the red shoes the girls pick.

"Can all of you grab Dani's and try it on, I want to see how they blend together." I ask them. They nod and quickly grab and change into them.

THOSE are definitely the dresses. Without any doubt at all, they are the ones that I want.

"That's it, those are it."

"I actually really like these." Lexi spins back and forth.

"Me too, I feel fancy." Blair laughs.

"But also, that means when I'm shaving, I actually have to pay attention to make sure I shave all of my leg." Dani sighs.

"You understand me." I agree.

-
A/N: hey everybody, I know this chapter sucks but it's bc I cannot think for the life of me but I wanted to try to get something up, so here we go! I can't promise I'll get something up super soon, but I'll try